Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast

• I was deleted.

Re: Disney Talking to Children's Place About Buying Back Disney Store Locations

Quote Originally Posted by mickeymark34 View Post
    I'm going in to do paperwork tomorrow.
    The paperwork is only the beginning.

But the stores are getting their Ears back. It's quite exciting. If only we knew more already, it would be better.

• враг народа

Blog Entries

Paperwork? Yuck. Guess yesterday being my last day was some good timing on my part.

• Too far from Disney World

What has been released as news? I don't work in a store and I'm on vacation this week so I'm not close to the one by my work...
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by FantasticDuck View Post
    What has been released as news? I don't work in a store and I'm on vacation this week so I'm not close to the one by my work...
    Nothing yet. All news is internal company news. May 1st is when it should officially go through and I would expect more information to be released then, if not prior.

Now the work begins ... time for the old Disney Castmembers to help the former TCP employees become great DISNEY Castmembers. There's only one way to perform in the stores now that we're Disney again. Tradionally magically perfect. If you've never been a Disney castmember before, you're in for the time of your life.
    Have a magical day everybody !!

I can't wait to go into work tonight! I will probably be singing "Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah" all day. My full time job co-workers are in for it today! Have a great morning and afternoon!

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

So do we really know anything new? I go in tonight to fill out my paperwork, yet when I talked to the store yesterday afternoon they didn't know anything new. I have been going to the EPIC Systems, BK website to read all the current dockets, but nothing really new there, except it appears one of the news stores in Michigan hasn't paid the builder the $80000 they are owed.

Paul

• Nice work Bonedaddy.....

Nothing new that I've heard. The stores here are just having castmembers come in and fill out paperwork and then having them come back in and fill it out differently. The word stressful was used. I'd have to agree with that.....

Nothing new on what the stores are doing or if the list is good anymore. I don't think any of the full time employees are singing 'zip a dee doo dah' just yet.

That's CASTMEMBERS not employees ... CASTMEMBERS !!!
    with a smile

• Nice work Bonedaddy.....

'remaining' castmember's won't be singing Zip a Dee Doo Dah either.

• Banned User

I really hope that Disney doesn't do anything drastic to the Disney Stores except bring them up to date. I would really love to see all the stores in the same style for once.

• Too far from Disney World

I'm not even a castmember and this has me stressed out!
    With great pride: Disney Store Cast Member August 2011-Present

D23 Charter Member - 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012

WDW Trips: June 2012, 2010, 2008, 2007, 1997, 1996, 1994

Can someone please explain a little more what type of paperwork this is and what has been so stressful? I am a little confused I assumed it was standard personal information, which shouldn't be stressful. I am ever further confused about why CM would have to be called back in to fill out paperwork differently as GrumpynTN stated above. Sorry but it it seems like the posts recently have been vague, not sure if it was done intentional.

I just finished filling out paperwork at my store and it wasn't that stressful. Whats stressful is waiting to see if my store will stay open.

"I hope that we never lose sight of one thing-that it was all started by a mouse." Walt Disney

How can being back with the best company anyone could work for be STRESSFULL???

If we stay open
    or close tomorrow .. at least I'm a Disney guy again.

Dang, I can't stop smiling and singin' Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah (we're a remaining store too)

Now go get 'em .... bring back the magic

let's all exceed their expectations

have a magical day everybody !!!!!

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 891011121314 ... LastLast