Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Zapp's Minion :D

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate Wench
    I WON!!! I went into the Disney Store in Arden Mall yesterday stood in front of the movie screen and watched a film on the 50th and then I made a round of the store looked at most of the merch. and walked out. I was never once achnowledged and 3 cast members where there with only a few guests.
    Same thing happened to me today around 2pm. It was soo empty. One CM was on the phone and the other 2 were just walking around. I saw the film on the 50th . I didn't buy anything, I'm too poor. Dsnylndmom your
    "cutie" stuff is all 50% off right now-Hurry!!

• I was deleted.

Ouch! I'm sorry to hear that you won. What's funny is that since I've learned of your little "game" I like to keep that in mind while I work (which isn't that often with school and the mall being so dead). I even told a couple of my fellow CMs about it to help keep them motivated. That's me again, trying to motivated my fellow CMs and be a leader when I'm not supposed to be. I guess I'm just dedicated like that. I swear, last Saturday I was on overdrive talking with guests. One lady also told me I had a "sweet voice". I also got into a nice conversation about Disneyland (since we had two guests asking about it last week!) The one I really talked with is from AZ. He'll most likely be there in Feb. on next year. See, my talking pays off.

I'm not sure about the cuties sale, but I can let anyone know if they're curious about when certain sales are, etc. if you're interested PM me.

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 07:33 PM.

• Santa Barbara, CA

I won big time! I walked in grabbed 10 DVD's, THEN touched the back wall and left without paying for them. This game has great prizes!
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Minion

i didnt know that this was actually a game....i have won then on several occasions.....the only DS that is around me is at the Main Place Mall in Santa Ana......the times i have been in have been really dead......there is usuall a cm at the register and one or two others walking around the store.....i made an entire trip around the store and just browsing at the merchandise without a single cm acknowledging me......i was like wow......and to think i applied for a job there and i didnt get hired, and then a few weeks later i go and apply at the DLR and i get hired on the spot in store operations......i can really see the differences between the CM's at the Disney store and the CM's in the stores in the park.....the ones in the park, sorry to say, are much nicer and more helpful and friendlier.....
    "Something Wicked This Way Comes....."

"You know what you got to do when life brings you down, you swim. Just keep swimming, swimming swimming......" ---Dory

"A Princess in search of her Prince Charming.....or close to it....If you think you are him or know him please send a message or resume......"

• DLRP Mental

Even though it is not America sometimes I think CM's in Disney stores here sometimes need cheering up, they look sad sometimes and bored with being there. I think I could easily walk in all day every day to my local Disney Store and I would not get asked anything by a CM, here you can ask them, but they rarely ask you anything or say have a nice day etc. Although strangely they seem happy when someone like me walks in every few months and buys a Snowglobe. Also just wondering does anyone know who own the Disney Stores over here in the UK, or is it just Disney still?

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin Orville
    I won big time! I walked in grabbed 10 DVD's, THEN touched the back wall and left without paying for them. This game has great prizes!
    Wow.. that's crazy. Most of the DVDs are fake in empty red cases. This is disturbing. I wish I could say things are better at my store but it is hard to motivate everyone to be like the CMs at the park. I am on vacation in San Antonio, TX where my boyfriend lives. We have visited the local Disney Store (owned by TCP) in the North Star Mall and the Disney Catalog outlet in San Marcos (owned by Disney). Both places I had to walk around for quite some time for CMs to even notice me (even with items in my hands!) At TDS the CM was handing out baskets and didn't give one to me with things in my hands. The CM at the box office was really great at TDS but at the Catalog Outlet she appeared as if she doesn't care. I must admit many stores get those workers during the holiday season and I dislike when they stay around after too. I wish more DS CMs would read this... it's just sad. I'm trying everyone!!!

• Minion

^ I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic, haha.

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Hikari to Kurai
    ^ I'm pretty sure he's being sarcastic, haha.
    Let's hope so! I mentioned this little game to my fellow DS CMs last night while closing and they pretty much said that they think it's crazy. They are now on the lookout for anyone who comes in and touches the back wall. I guess it is the only thing I can do to motivate them, huh? I told them about the site and I think two of them might join. Then they can fight with me on this thread. haha!

P.S. Coming to Minnesota? Come visit me at the Mall of America store! Just PM me first!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123