Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Disney Store Game

<

• Minion

Disney Store Game

Did anyone ever play the Disney Store Game?

Disney Store Game- Objective was to walk into the disney store touch the back wall and walk out with out a Cast Member greeting you or asking if you needed help.

I still do it, but the Guest Service level has gone down, I can make it in and out with out confrontation about 75% of the time. Sometimes I can look around the entire store with out being talked to.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Retlaw Yensid
    Did anyone ever play the Disney Store Game?

Disney Store Game- Objective was to walk into the disney store touch the back wall and walk out with out a Cast Member greeting you or asking if you needed help.

I still do it, but the Guest Service level has gone down, I can make it in and out with out confrontation about 75% of the time. Sometimes I can look around the entire store with out being talked to.

I've been able to do that in the Arden Fair store a couple of times(not intentionally playing the game though)but I have rarely not been greeted promptly at the Stockton Store(maybe 'cause they see me too much )

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    I've been able to do that in the Arden Fair store a couple of times(not intentionally playing the game though)but I have rarely not been greeted promptly at the Stockton Store(maybe 'cause they see me too much )
    It does depend on the particular store, Stockton is pretty good, Sacramento Downtown plaza was great (until it closed, thanks Paul), and Arden Fair & Solano could use some improvement.
    "He gets around you know he knows all the pretty girls." ~ Walt Disney

Last edited by Pirate Wench; 04-26-2005 at 07:32 PM.

• Zapp's Minion :D

I think the Disneystore in SF still has artwork.

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by Malibu Minion
    I think the Disneystore in SF still has artwork.
    I haven't been to that store in ages. I must go again soon!
    We had a Disney store in the Ghetto here in San Jose; I never understood why they didn't put the store in a nicer mall. However, yes every time I walked in the store I was greeted very quickly by the store cm's.

Has anyone ever seen the store at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas they had a Disney Gallery type store (it was across from the Disney store) the artwork was fantastic. I doubt it's still there but sure was fun to walk in and dream of the pricey art work

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    I haven't been to that store in ages. I must go again soon!
    We had a Disney store in the Ghetto here in San Jose; I never understood why they didn't put the store in a nicer mall. However, yes every time I walked in the store I was greeted very quickly by the store cm's.

Has anyone ever seen the store at Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas they had a Disney Gallery type store (it was across from the Disney store) the artwork was fantastic. I doubt it's still there but sure was fun to walk in and dream of the pricey art work

Have you been to the one in New Park mall, it's okay. I haven't been to SF in almost year. It's huge, the art work is set up like in Disneyana.

• I was deleted.

Disney Store

Have you been to the one in New Park mall, it's okay. I haven't been to SF in almost year. It's huge, the art work is set up like in Disneyana.
    It was about a year ago now that ALL Disney Stores no longer sell artwork or collectibles. They are exclusive to the parks, WOD stores, catalog/online, and gallery stores.

I am sorry to hear about not being greated. Sometimes it is hard on very busy days around the holiday season, but at my store just about everyone is greated as they walk in. If not, as soon as they make it about half way. So come and try to play that game at the MOA with me!

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan
    It was about a year ago now that ALL Disney Stores no longer sell artwork or collectibles. They are exclusive to the parks, WOD stores, catalog/online, and gallery stores.

I am sorry to hear about not being greated. Sometimes it is hard on very busy days around the holiday season, but at my store just about everyone is greated as they walk in. If not, as soon as they make it about half way. So come and try to play that game at the MOA with me!
    I love Mall of America. It's been about five years since I've been but oh what heaven it was so many stores and NO sales tax on clothes and shoes pure heaven. We are planning another trip maybe next summer. I'll have to drop in

• I was deleted.

No tax

Quote Originally Posted by Disguy
    I love Mall of America. It's been about five years since I've been but oh what heaven it was so many stores and NO sales tax on clothes and shoes pure heaven. We are planning another trip maybe next summer. I'll have to drop in
    It is great having no tax on clothing. I don't notice it that much until I go to DLR and try to buy a sweatshirt or jacket and have to pay about $5 of tax. It's sad. What I love is when people from WI or IA don't know about it. When things are $9.99 you really do get that penny back. It suprises people and that's fun.

Quote Originally Posted by BigPigletFan

Why did they do that?

• loves a silver lining

Blog Entries
    Newpark Mall!! I grew up in that Mall I've never had a problem with being greeted promptly there.

I don't care for the one in Modesto, to cramped feeling

Delta Mu Chi Alpha ΔΜΧΑ

My favorite is the one in Arden Fair mall. I miss the one in Downtown, does anyone know why it closed?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast