Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    Robin Williams is my all time favorite.
    I LOVE Sir Clinksalot's All Time List. I totally agree btw!!

My Current Faves are
    Ron White
    Bill Engvall
    Bernie Mac

I could watch Blue Collar Comedy Tour(the first one)over and over and still be rolling in laughter!

They call me Tater Salad ..................
    I forgot about Blue Collar Comedy.

They had a skit the other night where it was kind of like baby-sitter abuse caught on a nanny-cam ... well, except it was the little girl abusing the baby-sitter. It was hilarious, I almost woke up the wife I was laughing so hard.

• Senior Minion

Robin Williams, Intelligent, Brilliant and Loves road cycling, he'll do the big miles when he can get away with it. He had purchased two bikes from Eden Bicycles Shop in Castro Valley. They have Pictures on the wall in the shop with Robin holding up " one" of his many bicycles. Some are worth Thousands.
    Colin Mockry from Whose line is it anyway,
    Oh yes and Steve Martin, I agree!!! Brilliant
    Jim Carrey- Fire Marshall Bill!!
    Some don't care for this guy, but the late John Candy.
    1st Amendment-Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

• Minion

Reno 911

• Santa Barbara, CA

Don Knotts. then Bob Iger.
    "As usual he's taken over the coolest spot in the house"- Father re: Orville 1963

[FONT=Arial Narrow]

• Senior Minion

Far and Away, my favorite is now Lewis Black. About the last comic standing with the guts to sound the BS alarm when it needs to be rung.

And for me, a good comedian has to be seen live. This is what makes people like Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, and Rodney Dangerfield so good.

• Minion

Dave Chappelle
    Ellen Degeneres
    Lewis Black
    Tim Heidecker and Eric Wareheim, they created "Tom Goes to the Mayor", and their site, timanderic.com has some funny videos.

My favorite shows on Comedy Central are, the Daily Show With Jon Stewart, Reno 911, and Kids in the Hall.

• e komo mai

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Far and Away, my favorite is now Lewis Black.
    Lewis Black is hysterical. He gets so frustrated that it's fun to watch. I agree with you, he's one of the few to sound the alarm. Love him.

• Happy Memories

I get a kick out of the Blue Collar guys. My fave of the group probably Bill Engvall.

I try to catch most of the HBO comedy specials. One of the best I've seen I think was Eddie Izzard (While totally funny, he also came across to me as very intelligent). I've also caught 2 of Richard Jeni's specials and I thought they were pretty darn good (love his diet plan "stop eating you fat *******").

I really like Robin Williams and Howie Mandel, but people like that can sometimes be so all over the place and seemingly out of control that it gets annoying to me.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Oh, I can't forget Eddie Murphy back in the Eighties. Seen him do Stand-up at the Universal Amphitheater. Funny as hell.

My all time favorite comedy shows are South Park, Drew Carey Show, and Who's Line is it Anyways? (The Original AND the Drew versions)
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by dsnylndmom
    My Current Faves are
    Ron White
    Bill Engvall
    Bernie Mac

Unccccle Berrrrrrrrnie

Bernie Mac is Da' man

I also love Cedric the Entertainer.

I love the 80's comedians...Andrew Dice Clay and ....OMG I can't believe I forgot his name....Short heavy dude that screamed alot...was in Rodney Dangerfield's "Back to School"....Did music Video "Wild Thing".......

Oh yeah, Paulie Shore...the weeeeeaaaaaasssssssssssssel. His stand up is pure stereotype Californian Slacker. Awesome
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• Man O Lantern

In high school, the three cassettes I listened to the most were a Richard Pryor album (it had the "cocaine" piece on it, that's all I remember, but at the time we all had it memorized and quoted from it constantly), Eddie Murphy's Raw (a friend taped it from his parent's video ), and Julie Brown's album.....Everybody Run, the Homecoming Queen's Got a Gun.....can't remember the name of the album, but I sitll remember the words to all the songs. These cassettes are still around here somewhere....all worn out and faded, sounding like crap. But good stuff!!! I listened to the Julie Brown tape once last year and I was ROLLING!!!! It's still funny stuff!!

• Circle of Ancients

Quote Originally Posted by merlinjones
    Reno 911
    For some reason this is one show I haven't been able to get into. I love COPS, I love comedy, but the 2 combined just hasn't done it for me.

• Boo's mom

I love Robin Williams but my favorites are all the guys from Whose Line is it anyway: Wayne Brady, Brad Sherwood, Chip Esten, Jeff ...., Ryan Stiles, and Colin Mochrie. I just saw Brad Sherwood and Colin Mochrie live Sunday night I so hard I cried. It was hilarious

• Differently clued

Quote Originally Posted by Wotan
    Far and Away, my favorite is now Lewis Black. About the last comic standing with the guts to sound the BS alarm when it needs to be rung.

And for me, a good comedian has to be seen live. This is what makes people like Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, and Rodney Dangerfield so good.

Yes, Lewis Black is hilarious. He's given the angry comic thing new life.
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

• Differently clued

Did anyone ever get into Sam Kinnison before he died? I thought he was pretty good too.
    "Do it for me then. Your gaming buddies are going to be there too. It will be good for you kids to go out and blow the stink off yourselves for one night."

"Fine. For you. And for the eradication of stink."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast