Page 1 of 56 1234112651 ... LastLast

• Bionic Village Babe/RCMC

Twilight (11-21-08) - Release Date Change!!!

Okay well as some of you know, years ago a one Stephenie Meyer had a dream about a vampire and a girl in a meadow. She turned that dream into a wonderful book that hit the top in sales within that same day. Twilight was the name of it. And since then, she has gone on to write 2 more. Her 4th and final comes out August 2nd.

Twilight
    New Moon
    Eclipse
    Breaking Dawn

The wonderful series that has captivated millions from all over the world. The books have knocked Harry Potter off the lists. Every fan had one wish, for this amazing book to be made into a movie. Finally, finally it is.

Catherine Hardwicke is the phenomenal director who is bringing this spectacular book to film. Melissa Rosenburg wrote the screenplay. Stephenie signed off on it. Nobody knows for sure if the rest of the series will be made into movies, Stephenie is reserving judgment until she sees the finished product.

The story goes:

Bella Swan has always been a little bit different. Never one to run with the crowd, Bella never cared about fitting in with the trendy, plastic girls at her Phoenix, Arizona high school. When her mother remarried and sent Bella to live with her father in the rainy little town of Forks, Washington, she didn't expect much of anything to change. But things do change when she meets the mysterious and dazzlingly beautiful Edward Cullen. For Edward is nothing like any boy she's ever met. He's nothing like anyone she's ever met, period. He's intelligent and witty, and he seems to see straight into her soul. In no time at all, they are swept up in a passionate and decidedly unorthodox romance - unorthodox because Edward really isn't like the other boys. He can run faster than a mountain lion. He can stop a moving car with his bare hands. Oh, and he hasn't aged since 1918. Like all vampires, he's immortal. That's right - vampire. But he doesn't have fangs - that's just in the movies. And he doesn't drink human blood, though Edward and his family are unique among vampires in that lifestyle choice. To Edward, Bella is that thing he has waited 90 years for - a soul mate. But the closer they get, the more Edward must struggle to resist the primal pull of her scent, which could send him into an uncontrollable frenzy. Somehow or other, they will have to manage their unmanageable love. But what will they do when Laurent and James, the Cullens' mortal vampire enemies, come to town, looking for Bella? A modern, visual, and visceral Romeo and Juliet story of the ultimate forbidden love affair - between vampire and mortal. Written by http://www.summit-ent.com/
    Source: IMDb

The filming began in early February and just wrapped towards the end of April and beginning of May. It's being put together etc. right now, in preparation for the release on December 12, 2008. Fans from all over the world have traveled to filming sites just to see the actors and get photos with them. The actors were overwhelmed by the large fanbase for this book.

Finally they released a teaser trailer on May 2nd.

Here it is:

TRAILER

Poster:

The book is something I'm passionate about. Finally it's being made into a movie. I'm really happy. I hope all the Micechatter Twilight fans out there decide to put any and all updates they can find on here until the release of the movie!

Official Site:

HERE

Bionic Village Babe of the RCMC
    "Wisdom is knowing what you don't know" - Socrates

• Princess of my own world

Re: Twilight (12-12-08)

Yay for Twilight! I'm so stoked about this movie!

On moviesblog.mtv.com They have Twilight Tuesdays where they give you an update. It has the teaser trailer on it which is also being shown with Speed Racer which opens Friday!
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

Sweet!
    I've noticed MTV is doing a lot with this movie. I don't know why though. Is it because they're tied with Summit or something?

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • It's knittingknurse now.

Blog Entries

I'm 27 and will admit I'm a Twilight fan. I'm not even an Edward/Bella fan. I like Carlisle. He just seems like such a cool guy. The trailer was good though.

• Princess of my own world

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    Sweet!
    I've noticed MTV is doing a lot with this movie. I don't know why though. Is it because they're tied with Summit or something?

It has to do with the high demand. As soon as people heard there was going to be a movie they started overwhelming with mtv about coverage and interviews and stuff. I get most of my Twilight news from StephenieMeyer.com and twilightlexicon.com
    Visit my blog: Shutters & Scribbles

Check out my class's Donors Choose page:
    Wildcat Projects
    **Donors Choose is a place where teachers post projects for their classes and request materials and/or technology for that project. People then can make donations starting at just $1 to help fund that project. This is a great way to support teachers and their classes!**

•   
      MiceChat Senior Moderator
    • Jester of Randomness

Trying to keep it light and fluffy since '05...
    Blog Entries

Um.. PrincssZ and KC have been talking about this book in one of the clubs... I just might have to check these books out before the movie comes out.

Help me get more security in Pingvinivlle! Click here!

Quote Originally Posted by AGhostFromThePast
    all you need to know about the mommy stick is.. out of all the bad things that could happen to you... it's right between wetting yourself and death.

Quote Originally Posted by knittingknerd View Post
    I'm 27 and will admit I'm a Twilight fan. I'm not even an Edward/Bella fan. I like Carlisle. He just seems like such a cool guy. The trailer was good though.
    haha Twilight fans have no age limit! There's even a site for Twilightmoms!
    --
    There's going to be better trailers released during the summer. That one was only a teaser.

Quote Originally Posted by PrncssZ View Post
    It has to do with the high demand. As soon as people heard there was going to be a movie they started overwhelming with mtv about coverage and interviews and stuff. I get most of my Twilight news from StephenieMeyer.com and twilightlexicon.com
    Ohhh i gotcha! I figured maybe it was something like that. I think it's funny they hosted a poll on what to call the Twilight fans

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    Um.. PrincssZ and KC have been talking about this book in one of the clubs... I just might have to check these books out before the movie comes out.
    You must Pengy! Absolutely must! It's an amazing book, i just hope the movie does it justice

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

Penguin: as a "grown up" it's....cheesy. But you know when it's so cheesy it's good? It's sorta' like that. Like all this stuff about teenage love and "I felt his soul penatrate my soul" and such, cheese! But Carlisle is cool.

• rainy day girl

Blog Entries

I'll admit, I love the novels and I'm looking forward to the movies.
    Looking for the truth about giraffes? http://www.menacinggiraffes.blogspot.com/

• MiceChat Moderator
    • It's SisterP Time!

Blog Entries

^^^ Me too! I read straight through the 3 books and am anxiously awaiting th final installment.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Quote Originally Posted by penguinsoda View Post
    yeah. PrincssZ has made me hooked on this book. I just finished reading Twilight a couple of nights ago. And plan to buy the next book by this weekend

• Sorcerer Supreme Bean

Hey I read it and I'm a guy and I found them to be very enjoyable.
    There is no right or wrong in this debate. It is simply a matter of perspective.
    -Dr. Strange

You'll love them all KC!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew

Blog Entries

And Twilight isn't as good as the last one. They progressively get better.

• pronounced, Casey Jr. 1

Quote Originally Posted by Wren View Post
    Hey I read it and I'm a guy and I found them to be very enjoyable.
    and i'm not a teenager, and I thought Twilight was very enjoyable

Quote Originally Posted by <3WillTurner View Post
    You'll love them all KC!
    cant wait til i get the 2nd one!

Page 1 of 56 1234112651 ... LastLast