I know that there are a lot of other people on the board besides me who love the show Lost. And judging by my counter, we have a bit less than 36 days left. This is the thread to talk about all your theories (and believe me, I have heard wierd ones).
We all know that they answered hardly any questions in last season's finale. And for each question they did answer, they left 3 new mysteries. So what does everyone think....
1) Are those pirate looking guys really the "Others"?
2) What will happen to Michael, Sawyer & Jin? (last we saw, they were drowning at sea)
3) What the heck is in that hatch?
4) Was Ethan one of the others?
5) Why does the Island need a security system?
6) How did they get to the Island (as in why did the plane crash)?
7) What is up with those numbers? (4 8 15 16 23 42)
8) What will happen next season?
9) Why is Locke so spooky?
10) Why is Walt so spooky (and why was he needed)?
11) Who is your favorite castaway?
12) What happened to Rose?
13) Will Hurley lose weight?
14) Are there survivors from the other half of the plane on the Island?
15) Why are there polar bears on the Island (and why does it always appear with Hurley's/Walt's comic book?
And also anything else about the show I may have missed.
If you haven't already, I'd recommend going to Oceanic-Air, and clicking on the number on the bottom in this order "4-8-15-16-23-42" and you'll see Season 2's teaser trailer. (Note that this site is official)
Talk about any theory you want (Pandoras Box, A Wrinkle in Time, etc), there's just one thing that shouldn't be talked about...they are not in purgatory!