• CSR Man!!

CSR getting queen beds??

Yes!! From what I hear, the queen beds are a definite!! There will also be a substantial number of king beds added.

Also, let’s just say that there will be many upgrades to CSR in the coming year.

There will be upgrades to décor and furnishings as well as services. I think that it will all be very exciting.

• Little Miss Sunshine

Re: CSR getting queen beds??

I wonder how well queen beds will fit in the room? (probably not badly, though it will make the room look much smaller). I had been told last year (by a manager) that the upgrade was happening this year, so I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
    Denise

www.mousesteps.com

Favorite TDL Typo:

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    I think it will give more pipping pervs the reason needed to go parasailing
    on Bay Lake.

• CSR Man!!

Most all of Walt Disney World resorts are going through major upgrades and updates. GF has just finished and Caribbean Beach is in the middle of some very fun and exciting changes (pirate themed rooms with “Black Pearl” décor). Coronado Springs is next. They will be replacing the double beds with queens and new furniture to suit modern tastes; but still in theme. Another 100 rooms will get upgraded to king beds. One building (not Casitas 1) will be transformed into a “Business class” club level building with rooms described below. The décor is still being tweaked, so cast members still have not seen the prototypes; but construction will start next month. The aim is to provide a level of experience that is equal or better to most upper end resorts outside of Disney. For instance, all of the rooms now are getting modern flat screen TV’s. Tables are being replaced with desks so that floor space is preserved after putting in larger beds. Most of these updates are done with great stealth, so visiting guests will not be aware that changes are happening. New rooms will just magically appear and some buildings simply won’t be available for a short period. Walt Disney World, as you would expect, is getting itself set to continue to be the best vacation destination in the world. Some accommodations are getting a little out of date, so Disney is moving up to the future.

Business Club Level services include personalized Front Desk and Guest Services, turndown service and a lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. All Business Club Level Rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed, desk and chair, vanity area with sink, a ceiling fan and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include DVD player, in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-fridge, robes and coffee maker. A crib is available upon request. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the lake, courtyard or parking lot.

• Yo!

I stayed at the resort last September and we really enjoyed our visit. Our only complaints were that the double beds were a little small, so I'm really glad they're putting in queen beds. I don't think size will be an issue, since the room we were in managed to fit the two double beds and a trundle quite comfortably. I definitely wouldn't mind sacrificing floorspace anyways for larger beds.

Btw, not to be rude, but why was this moved to "Hotel Reviews"? This is the farthest thing from a review thread.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

• CSR Man!!

Newsflash!!

Several of our buildings already have the queens in them. As of now, Ranchos 6B, 7A, and 7B have them.

• CSR Man!!

They will be the same queen beds used in the WDW deluxe resorts.

• CSR Man!!

All of the Ranchos have the queen beds now.
    Just last week, they started work on Casitas 4 & 5.

• CSR Man!!

The installation of the QUEEN BEDS is now up to casita 1 & 2. After these two buildings, only the 4 cabana buildings will be left.

• CSR Man!!

All installation of queen beds in the casitas and ranchos is now complete. All that remains are to install the queen beds in the cabana section (4 buildings).

• Yo!

Thanks for the updates! This is really good news. I'd definitely stay there again now that the rooms almost all have queen beds.
    "Keep Moving Forward."

• CSR Man!!

Just a quick little rehab update:
    Cabanas 9B is now closed for rehab.

• CSR Man!!

Pic of the new queen beds.

The queen beds have already been installed in all the ranchos and casitas buildings. They are working on the cabanas and are almost done. Cabana 9b will be the new home of all the club level rooms and as of right now, all whole building is down for the construction. The CSR rehab is also under way in the casita section. Every room at CSR will be getting new everything, including flat panel tv's and new furniture. This is an exciting time for CSR lovers!!

The only space lost is under the bed because the new beds sit on a solid base that doesn't allow anything to go underneath.

• CSR Man!!

As of this morning, every building has queen beds, well except 9B, which has no beds currently.