• CSR Man!!

Club Level now available at CSR!!

Guys, there will now be club level at CSR. It's true!! One more reason why I love this resort. Cast member said that the booking category is standard room with club level access. I asked if this standard room was in any "special" location and where the lounge would be. The CM checked (while I was on hold) and said that it cannot be booked until January 1 but that the groundwork is already set in motion. She says that the reason for the category is because the clients requested it and it is a convention center. Per CM, there will be the same offerings in the lounge as in the deluxe lounge. This resort is already head and shoulders above the other moderates with room service, spa and beautiful deluxe pool. For now, I consider this the best kept resort secret.

• CSR Man!!

Re: Club Level now available at CSR!!

Most all of Walt Disney World resorts are going through major upgrades and updates. GF has just finished and Caribbean Beach is in the middle of some very fun and exciting changes (pirate themed rooms with “Black Pearl” décor). Coronado Springs is next. They will be replacing the double beds with queens and new furniture to suit modern tastes; but still in theme. Another 100 rooms will get upgraded to king beds. One building (not Casitas 1) will be transformed into a “Business class” club level building with rooms described below. The décor is still being tweaked, so cast members still have not seen the prototypes; but construction will start next month. The aim is to provide a level of experience that is equal or better to most upper end resorts outside of Disney. For instance, all of the rooms now are getting modern flat screen TV’s. Tables are being replaced with desks so that floor space is preserved after putting in larger beds. Most of these updates are done with great stealth, so visiting guests will not be aware that changes are happening. New rooms will just magically appear and some buildings simply won’t be available for a short period. Walt Disney World, as you would expect, is getting itself set to continue to be the best vacation destination in the world. Some accommodations are getting a little out of date, so Disney is moving up to the future.

Business Club Level services include personalized Front Desk and Guest Services, turndown service and a lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. All Business Club Level Rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed, desk and chair, vanity area with sink, a ceiling fan and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include DVD player, in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-fridge, robes and coffee maker. A crib is available upon request. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the lake, courtyard or parking lot.

• CSR Man!!

cabana 9b will be the building for the CLUB LEVEL rooms.

• CSR Man!!

Just a quick little rehab update:
    Cabanas 9B is now closed for rehab.

• CSR Man!!

Pic of the new queen beds.

The queen beds have already been installed in all the ranchos and casitas buildings. They are working on the cabanas and are almost done. Cabana 9b will be the new home of all the club level rooms and as of right now, all whole building is down for the construction. The CSR rehab is also under way in the casita section. Every room at CSR will be getting new everything, including flat panel tv's and new furniture. This is an exciting time for CSR lovers!!

The only space lost is under the bed because the new beds sit on a solid base that doesn't allow anything to go underneath.

• CSR Man!!

As of this morning, every building has queen beds, well except 9B, which has no beds currently.

• i heart plunging v-necks

thank goodness they're overhauling the decor. it's rather drab.

last time i buy crystal ball from pic n save!

"UPDATE - CSR is adding Club Level. Business Club Level services include personalized Front Desk and Guest Services, turndown service and a lounge with continental breakfast, midday snacks and evening wine (additional fee) and cheese. All Business Club Level Rooms have two queen-size beds or one king-size bed, desk and chair, vanity area with sink, a ceiling fan and a bathroom. All rooms are non-smoking. Amenities include DVD player, in-room wall safe, voice mail, data port, hairdryer, iron, ironing board, mini-fridge, robes and coffee maker. A crib is available upon request. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available. These rooms offer views of the lake, courtyard or parking lot."

So this means they will charge for wine on top of the additional fee for Club level at CSR?

• CSR Man!!

CSR club level CM training is wrapping up. They are scheduled to ”go live” on January 1st. Plans for the lounge have not been seen. There will still be some fine tuning as work progresses. The business club level rooms will be the existing rooms in BLDG 9b. No structural changes except for removing some walls to create the lounge.

Some amenities will be upgraded on the club level. There will be an upscale décor and tiled lavatory, tub, and toilet areas.

WI-FI will eventually be throughout the resort.

Right now, I believe that service will not include hot foods such as at the deluxe resorts. Everything is subject to change as they learn more about their guests requirements.

• CSR Man!!

The room is large and the doors to the left in the picture slid on a rail that shut off the bathroom and sink from the rest of the room! The room has a flat panel TV.

• CSR Man!!

More pics

• Pilot EdForceOne

thx for posting the pix
    Check out my blog - Coreplex: Rambling from inside the Grid

Am I evil? yes, I am
    Am I evil? I am man, yes, I am

Quote Originally Posted by sleepyjeff View Post
    Disneyland was meant to be sipped not chug-a-lugged

• CSR Man!!

Pics added - Re: Club Level now available at CSR!!

Here are some more pics of the newly renovated rooms.

There is a light above the bed. The headboard is wooden as well with carved detail and I believe there is also some leather type of padding on it as well.

Flat screen TV with dvd player underneath. There is an ice bucket with glasses and a coffee maker with coffee mugs as well. The refrigerator is pretty good sized as well.

The large dark wooden panels on either side of the doorway are actually sliding doors that close for privacy in the sink/bathroom area.

• MiceChat Travel Partner

Wow what a difference! The upgrades look great!
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!

• Minion

Very cool! Thanks for posting those. Stayed at CSR in 2006 and was very pleased with it except for one thing - the amount of walking and the bus service. OK, that's two things...