• Is it summer yet???

Rosen Shingle Creek & Renaissance

My hubby won an Orlando trip package in a silent auction. It contains 3 nights each at the Rosen Shingle Creek and Renaissance Orlando Resort at Seaworld. Does anyone have any experience with either of these hotels? We're not sure when we'll use the package. We have until 10-31-09 to do so. How far away are they from WDW property?

Thanks
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

Re: Rosen Shingle Creek & Renaissance

Hello!

I am actually the Reservations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek. We are a new property (just celebrated 2 years) and are 4 diamonds. Our property strives on perfection. The hotel has many amenities from 9 food and beverage options, 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, full service spa and salon and an 18-hole, David Harmon designed, championship Golf Course.

The rooms are some of the largest in the area at 436 square feet. They feature 1 king or 2 queen bedded rooms, 32 inch flat screen televisions, iron/board, hairdryers, coffee makers, refrigerators and an in-room laptop safe.

We are only (aprx.) about 15-20 minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Make sure to visit our website (the pictures do not give the hotel justice www.rosenshinglecreek.com

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I would be very happy to help you with anything you need.

Thank you,

Troy Shoemaker

• Is it summer yet???

Quote Originally Posted by troyboy99 View Post
    Hello!

I am actually the Reservations Manager at Rosen Shingle Creek. We are a new property (just celebrated 2 years) and are 4 diamonds. Our property strives on perfection. The hotel has many amenities from 9 food and beverage options, 4 pools, 2 hot tubs, full service spa and salon and an 18-hole, David Harmon designed, championship Golf Course.

The rooms are some of the largest in the area at 436 square feet. They feature 1 king or 2 queen bedded rooms, 32 inch flat screen televisions, iron/board, hairdryers, coffee makers, refrigerators and an in-room laptop safe.

We are only (aprx.) about 15-20 minutes from the Walt Disney World Resort.

Please let me know if you need any other information. Make sure to visit our website (the pictures do not give the hotel justice www.rosenshinglecreek.com

Please let me know if you need any further assistance. I would be very happy to help you with anything you need.

Thank you,

Troy Shoemaker
    Awesome!! Thanks!

This may be a stupid question, but how busy is it during Spring Break? I have the two weeks prior to Easter off. I know it's not Daytona Beach but it's still a popular get away for families.
    Rally Rat, Oh how I've missed thee!

During Spring Break is a hit or miss. Our property is more of a convention property and January - May is our peak season. Right now we are busy for the entire month of April....but you never know how things could change .

Disney is a very busy time during Spring Break as well. Be prepared for that.

Thanks,

T

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

I stayed at the Rosen Shingle Creek last year for a work thing. Beautiful hotel! The rooms are really nice. My room was at the front of the hotel and I could see Sea World from it.... and even Universal way in the distance.

And yes spring break is VERY busy at WDW.