• My cuties!

Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway

My family just returned from our 12 day trip to WDW. We stayed at the Hawthorn Suites and really liked it. Our only complaint was the shuttle (it runs 3 times there at 8:30, 10:50 and 12:45 and 3 times back at 6, 8, and 10:30). We did take a taxi back from the parks a few times ($18 + tip). The hotel offers a free hot breakfast every day that was amazing -- so much food and a good variety. Each day was different. My kids loved the mini donut day! The staff was very friendly -- the maid who cleaned our room was so kind. My son had food poisoning and he and I stayed back one day and she came in and was so sweet to him. Every time we saw her after that, she would give him a hug. We made the horrible discovery on our way to the airport that we had accidently left my daughter's doll in the hotel room. We called the hotel and the front desk clerk went and got her. The manager let us know he was taking care of her and shipped her back home today. I would definitely stay here again.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Hawthorn Suites on Palm Parkway

It seems a good number of the hotels over on Palm Parkway are pretty decent. I stayed at the Holiday Inn Express there for 3 nights last summer and really liked it. They too offer free hot breakfast, which was quite good. Good to know Hawthorne Suites is good too.