Help for planning trip in September!

I am so excited to finally be going back to WDW but I do need a little help. Right now my boyfriend and I are looking at going for 5 or 6 days in the middle of September. I just need a little info on resorts. We are looking between one of the All Star resorts or Port Orleans Riverside. I am leaning more towards an All Star simply because of cost and we won't really be in our room that much, but how are the buses between the resorts? Is it easier to catch a bus at one of the All Stars and if so which one is easier or is it easier at Port Orleans Riverside? Thanks for any help!
    “"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?”

• MiceChat Travel Partner

Re: Help for planning trip in September!

The difference between the values and moderates are: price, room type and size, theming, more dining and recreation options. The pools are more elaborate at the moderates.

All the resorts have buses to the parks and Downtown Disney, some are more crowded than others because of the number of rooms at that resort (more rooms = more people vying for your seat on the bus). The buses go directly to each park, so you only have one bus to choose. The buses don't go between resorts.

POR has a boat you can take to Downtown Disney also.

I would look online at the different hotels and see which one appeals to you more. You can take virtual tours of each resort by going here: Resort Info Just scroll to the bottom of the page to look at each resort.

Don't forget about Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party may be going during your travel dates.

Where ever you stay it will be a blast!
    MiceChat Preferred Travel Partner

Contact us to book your next Disney Vacation!