Kevin Yee delivers a fantastic video of Disney's Vero Beach Resort.
• Outside of Vero Beach resort looks like Wilderness Lodge
• Towel animals await you on the hotel beds
• The Green Cabin Room bar has live music
• Bar menus include sketches of attractions
• Shutters restaurant is seafood inspired -- look for a "Disney Vacation Club" sandwich!
• A mouse hand points to the elevator's current floor
• Trashcans are themed to the resort!
• Personalized paver bricks, like at the Magic Kingdom, here have turtles on them
• The campfire and s'mores are free
• Watch out for turtle nests, some of which are marked by signs with Crush on them
• The pool zone has a big slide, a water playground, a dry playground set, and a 9-hole mini golf course (with minimal theming)
• Other tidbits include an arcade, a sauna, a weight room, and an activity room for youth babysitting
Have you stayed at Disney's Vero Beach Resort? How would you rate it? Any tips?