Thread: Windsor Hills

Windsor Hills

Hi everyone, I live in Arizona and Disneyland is our home park but we have decided to make the trek to DisneyWorld next summer. The traveling group consists of me and my family of four, my brother and his family of four and my parents and grandma. We are looking to rent a townhouse in Windsor Hills and specifically the Story Time townhouses. Has any one rented one of these before and what was your experience. We are very excited however it is all knew to us so we are a little scared. Any advice would help.

• Disney Fan

Re: Windsor Hills

Quote Originally Posted by donald4me View Post
    Hi everyone, I live in Arizona and Disneyland is our home park but we have decided to make the trek to DisneyWorld next summer. The traveling group consists of me and my family of four, my brother and his family of four and my parents and grandma. We are looking to rent a townhouse in Windsor Hills and specifically the Story Time townhouses. Has any one rented one of these before and what was your experience. We are very excited however it is all knew to us so we are a little scared. Any advice would help.
    While we've never stayed in that particular property, you have picked a great community. It is widely regarded as the #1 rental community in the area. You'll have a great time. My only thought for you is that your party sounds awfully large for a 3 bedroom townhouse. Windsor Hills also has 4-6 bedroom homes if you need more space. VRBO and WindsorHillsRent are 2 good sites for discovering lots of options.