I like to ask people questions about their experiences at Disney World. This time the questions are about Disney World Dining. I thank you in advance, if you take the time to answer these 10 questions.
1. How many meals a day do you usually eat when you are vacationing at WDW?
2. Have you ever used the Disney Dining Plan. Rate it on a scale of 1 to 10.
3. Have you bought, and used the Refillable Mug? Rate the value of the mug on a scale of 1 to 10.
4. Where is your favorite place to have breakfast at Walt Disney World?
5. Name your favorite Walt Disney World dessert, or snack.
6. When you want a special meal, at WDW, where do you like to go? Rate that experience on a scale of 1 to 10.
7. Where do you go, when you want to dine with the characters? Rate this, again 1 to 10.
8. Do you plan your vacation days, around your meals, or do you just eat when you are hungry, and look for the nearest place? How much dining planning do you do on a scale of 1 to 10.
9. Have you ever had Disney Room Service? Rate that room service (1 to 10, again).
10. Now rate your entire Disneyland Dining experience on a scale of 1 to 10. You may use just one vacation, or a total of all your trips to Walt Disney World.
Now I am going to go ponder my own answers to these questions.