Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: picking dining locations

Quote Originally Posted by Juliestrip7 View Post
    You're welcome! If you are going in 2010, here is the link to the
    Disney Dining Plan Brochure 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by Oingofan View Post
    Studying the 2009 and 2010 differences in the dining plans, I noticed that they removed some of the restaurants I want planning to go to:
    * Yak & Yeti
    * Cantina de San Angel
    * Nine Dragons
    * Big River Grille & Brewery

Bummer!!!!
    Please know that the 2010 brochure is incomplete and all the places you mentionerd and almost everywhere that was on the 2009 list will be on the 2010 list. The ones listed on 2010 are mostly Disney owned, while the privately owned ones will sign up(or sit nearly empty). The only theme park TS that has not been on the DDP has been Chefs De France.
    Also, any list of great places to eat at Epcot is incomplete without at least checking out Biergarten. It's a buffet and the food is excellent. And, oddly, many parents report their kids eat better here than anywhere else. And then there are the litres of bier! I too think not having barbq at least twice on a trip to Disney is almost blasphemous.

• Prefect

Blog Entries

Re: picking dining locations

We went in 2006 and for table-service we dined at: Coral Reef (WAY noisier than we had expected), Liberty Tree Tavern, 'Ohana, The Hollywood Brown Derby, and The Plaza. All were OK, except The Brown Derby was excellent. We would definitely go there again.

This time we'll just have one day in the parks, so we'll probably hit Flame Tree BBQ for lunch. We went there last time as well. It has the least amount of "ick" factor for me. For dinner we booked Le Cellier. We're also going to T-Rex on the last day for lunch.

We still have one restaurant to book for dinner. It has to be a resort restaurant, not in the parks. So far I'm looking at Boma (I think Mr. PXC would like this one more than pixie kid & me) and Cape May Cafe. There are others I would rather go to, but we need to stay within the mid-range as far as pricing goes for this one. Any suggestions?
    <o>

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12