Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Best Orlando dinner show?

Hoop dee doo

• Rock The World

Thanks for all the recommendations, guys. We just got back from our two weeks in Florida and, for the record, ended up at the Sleuths Mystery Dinner Show off International Drive. The show itself was great fun - laugh out loud funny, with a strong cast that was clearly able to think on its feet. I even guessed the murderer correctly! The food was fine, if not spectacular. The only thing that let it down was the pre-show; it took an AGE to get everybody seated, and we all had to be led outside from the bar area, down the side of the parking lot and into the theatre. Very strange. But apart from that, this experience comes highly recommended!
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzog View Post
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

• Rock The World

Quote Originally Posted by Sweetie View Post
    Finally... and almost totally off topic... I recommend the Gospel Brunch at the House of Blues. 10:30am and 1pm on Sunday (so it's not a dinner show in any way) the show features inspirational live Gospel music (I have seen two different acts) and tremendous food.
    Not off topic at all, Sweetie! I've been trying to get into the Gospel Brunch ever since House of Blues first opened (they've always been fully booked or our vacation schedule didn't allow it) and this year I finally made it. I couldn't agree more about the music - I was worried it would feel a bit fake and commercial, but it was truly heartfelt and inspirational. My family all loved it, and the food was to die for! Definitely a highlight of our trip.
    Quote Originally Posted by fizzog View Post
    Soundtracker you cheeky chipmunk

• Drunk On Disney

Quote Originally Posted by soundtracker View Post
    Not off topic at all, Sweetie! I've been trying to get into the Gospel Brunch ever since House of Blues first opened (they've always been fully booked or our vacation schedule didn't allow it) and this year I finally made it. I couldn't agree more about the music - I was worried it would feel a bit fake and commercial, but it was truly heartfelt and inspirational. My family all loved it, and the food was to die for! Definitely a highlight of our trip.
    Glad to hear it! I am a big fan of any type of entertainment that goes along with food! Those shows tend to always be the highlight of my trip.

As for the Sleuth show you mentioned... is there any content or language that would be objectionable to some? Also, how interactive was it? Is there a lot of audience participation?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12