Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Disney aficionado

Re: The Best Food at the Parks: Air Condition a Must!

Wow! i got to be ready to go then. hahaha. less time to plan o NO! panic. Na I'll be fine. I already narrowed down my selections considerably. Still trying to figure out where I'm going to stay which will make a difference in my meals undoubtedly. Narrowed it down between the Deluxe Wilderness Lodge or the Dolphin with the King bed . If the deluxe has a 25% discount it may be my choice. Nice thing about Wilderness is it seems to run $100 cheaper per nice than the other deluxe.

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Well you can make the reservations even without a hotel stay booked yet, as long as the reservations are within the 180 day window. So once you have decided what places to eat at, book, book, book! Youc an always cancel what you don't want later if your plans change.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Disney aficionado

That's true. Well I got two musts: 50's prime time cafe (for lunch one day) and Le Cellier (for dinner one day). WDW seems to be a big ? as no place seems to jump off the map with my likes or as a great place to eat period. Same with AK.

While I'm at MK, I'm leaning to the California Grill or maybe Ohana' and possibly just going with the quick service Columbia Harbor House.

AK i will probably do quick/counter service at too I guess (flame tree bbq?).
    Maybe I'll possibly do another meal at Epcot.

These are more my favourites than the best ones, to be honest.

Magic Kingdom

Best Table Service: Liberty Tree Tavern. If Cinderella's Royal Table were character-less and cheaper, I'd choose that, as dining in the castle is amazing. But Liberty Tree Tavern wins in my book because I love Thanksgiving dinner and the colonial feel to the place.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Another Liberty Square place, Columbia Harbour House. Cosmic Ray's gets an honourable mention. I like the food in both equally, but Columbia Harbour House has that lovely relaxing upstairs and fun nautical decor. Pinocchio's Village Haus is also lovely when you can dine upstairs.

Epcot
    Best Table Service: Le Cellier. Best food in Epcot, and the Canadian cast members are some of the friendliest on property.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Lotus Blossom Cafe. Love the egg rolls and cast members and especially the ginger ice cream. It's never too crowded and it's nicely tucked away. Harry Ramsden's Fish and Chips are also delish, and we treat ourselves to dessert at the bakeries in France and Norway.

Animal Kingdom
    Best Table Service: I suspect this will be Tusker House after we pay it a visit on our upcoming trip, but for the moment, I haven't got one.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Tusker House used to be one of our absolute favourites, since its switch to table service, we've been sort of stumped. The rest of my family loves Flame Tree Barbecue, but I'm not much into barbecue, so I prefer Pizzafari.

Disney Hollywood Studios
    Best Table Service: We were absolutely devoted to Hollywood and Vine before Playhouse Disney took over. They had the best cornbread spoon thing ever. Now, if I had to choose, it'd be the Prime Time Cafe; but I seriously miss Hollywood and Vine
    Best Counter/Quick service: Backlot Express. It's never crowded, their food is pretty good and you can check out all the strange props and sets that surround you. Rosie's All-American Cafe is also a winner for me, as I love the World War II propaganda and faux victory garden, and the large choice of food. I prefer to frequent it late in the evening when it's cool enough to eat outside and not too crowded.

Restaurants at or Near the Resorts
    Best Table Service: Tie between Cape May Cafe Clambake dinner and 'Ohana at the Polynesian.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Sassagoula Floatworks and Food Factory is hands down the best food court on property. They have an awesome make your own pasta station.

Restaurants in Downtown Disney
    Best Table Service: Haven't tried a load of stuff at Downtown Disney, but I've always enjoyed my trips to Planet Hollywood, complete with authentic Dorothy dress to ogle.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Wolfgang Puck Express, hands down. And for dessert, the Ghiradelli Soda Fountain

Best Overall at Walt Disney
    Best Table Service: Le Cellier is my favourite, I think.
    Best Counter/Quick service: Columbia Harbour House.

Comments:

This list would have been much longer if I included things like Dole Whips and cream cheese pretzels. yum.
    someday, when we are wiser,
    when the world's older,
    when we have learned

http://nicoleloveswalt.tumblr.com/

"It's kind of fun to do the i m p o s s i b l e ."
    - Walt Disney

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123