Question Vegan Friendly Restaurants

Next sat my friend and I will be making a full day of Disney. And he happens to be a vegan, normally im good at planning the day and where to eat and what not, but since he is vegan I never noticed to what restaurants are the best for that dietary choice. Does anyone know a site or have a list of Disney World Vegan friendly restaurants and snack shops?

thank you in advance.

• Canadian Cast Member

Re: Vegan Friendly Restaurants

Surprisingly Ohana is incredible for vegans!! If Chef TJ is working (which he always seems to be) he will bring you out multiple courses of delicious inspiring dishes! I've been here as both a vegetarian and a vegan and it's incredible. Check out these links for vegan meal planning at Disney World:

Vegan/Vegetarian Counter Service in the Parks

Vegan Disney Discussion

Another option is to pick a restaurant that you enjoy and call ahead to speak to a Chef (you should be able to get the phone numbers from the Disney Dining Line) and let them know when you are coming and that you have a vegan in your party. They will be able to prepare ahead of time, bringing in ingredients from different parts of the park for you

The Bashful vegan has done an incredible job finding vegan snacks all around Disney as well:

the bashful vegan

Hope something in there helps!
    Have an incredible trip!
    My Disney Blog!

To all who come to this happy place...Welcome!