• Relapsed

Question If you had to choose 1 or 2 eateries per park

I'm in the beginning stages of planning my first WDW trip as an adult (I haven't been since 1982!) and I would love some input from the knowledgeable people here.

I will be having one meal per day and some snacks because that's basically all my schedule and stomach can handle each day.

If you could only eat one meal a day at the parks, which would you choose?

One day at Hollywood Studios-
    One day at Animal Kingdom-
    Two days at Magic Kingdom-
    Two days at Epcot-

I'm assuming most will choose the fancier sit down establishments but if the best place to eat is counter service, I am open to that. By the way this is just for adults.
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

• Under that tree again!

Re: If you had to choose 1 or 2 eateries per park

Sci Fi diner. Brown Derby, Hollywood and Vine dinner buffet. Pizza Planet.

Tusker House buffet dinner, Flame Tree BBQ, and Restaurantasaurus.

I would try Be our Guest but haven't been myself. I like the Liberty Tree Tavern.

Two days at Epcot-
    Buffet and beer at Biergarten. Coral Reef. Le Cellier.Tepan Edo(an exepensive Bennihana). Lotus Blossum Cafe. Sunshine Seasons.
    Be Cool Stay in School!
    Next year I'm trying for a summer internship at Stark Industries.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

One day at Hollywood Studios-Many of the restaurants here aren't that great--the only one I really like is Brown Derby. However, Starring Rolls is a hidden gem.

One day at Animal Kingdom-Yak and Yeti! ((However, they veggie spring rolls in a cart on the walkway between Africa and Asia. They're the bomb! I'd be happy to sit there and eat four hundred of them!)

Two days at Magic Kingdom-I'd probably leave and go eat at EPCOT.

Two days at Epcot-We love the Garden Grill and Sunshine Seasons, we love Morrocco's two locations, the new pizza place, and the Yakitori House on the hill in Japan. The new French place is really good!

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

Sci-Fi dine-In. The atmosphere here is great and the food is pretty good.

Yak and Yeti. I've ate at Yak and Yeti a few times and it's great. The portions are huge too.

Be Our Guest Restaurant. I've only been for this lunch menu because I heard Dinner isn't as good.

Two days at Epcot- For Epcot it really depends what you're into. But I usually eat at either the French, Japan, or Mexico pavillion and all are good. Also Garden Grill.

If you feel like taking a break from the parks a lot of resorts have fantastic options too. Boma at Animal Kingdom Lodge, or the Whispering Canyon Cafe at Wilderness Lodge are both great.

• Relapsed

Thank you very much!
    Here are just a few of the key ingredients: dynamite, pole vaulting, laughing gas, choppers - can you see how incredible this is going to be? - hang gliding, come on!

• Minion

Quote Originally Posted by marqueemark View Post
    If you could only eat one meal a day at the parks, which would you choose?
    Hollywood Studios- If your only going to have one meal here personally i would go for the 50's prime time cafe. its a really fun place to eat and they make some great old favorites, arguably the park's best overall menu. If your a bit of an introvert however a solid plan b would be Sci fi dine in (again for the experience).

One day at Animal Kingdom- Yak and Yeti is this parks best restaurant for me anyways, some pretty good asian/asian-american food in a nice setting. other food options in this park can be rather chaotic at times and be very generic in their offerings. avoid the rainforest cafe, your better then that.

Two days at Magic Kingdom- Not some of the best options in the 'world' pardon the pun, but if i were to pick two restaurants from MK, i would say for sure the be our guest restaurant if you can swing it because its a new exciting experience, and the other either liberty tree tavern or the crystal palace just because i like buffets.

Two days at Epcot- by and far the best park for restaurants. it would really all depend on what you feel like and picking a country on those days, however if i was forced to pick my two favorites San Angel in mexico and Via Napoli in italy would take it. france, germany, the seas and land, japan, and canada, all have phenomenal offerings too though.

by the way dont forget the resort restaurants you can check out for other meals as well, there are many great ones out there!

• Relapsed

Thanks!