• Banned User

Need help planning...

I need help finding a place that offers a good vacation package for WDW. I tried MagicTravel but it was way more than I was looking to spend. I've got one quote from another place that was $2500, which was for resort/tickets and airfare.

Anyways, is it better to find a package deal somewhere, or am I better off trying to book the piece separately? I need round trip airfare, on site resort + 5 day base tickets and 1 day tickets to SeaWorld.

Thanks for any help.

• Disneyholic

Re: Need help planning...

Quote Originally Posted by draybook View Post
    I need help finding a place that offers a good vacation package for WDW. I tried MagicTravel but it was way more than I was looking to spend. I've got one quote from another place that was $2500, which was for resort/tickets and airfare.

Anyways, is it better to find a package deal somewhere, or am I better off trying to book the piece separately? I need round trip airfare, on site resort + 5 day base tickets and 1 day tickets to SeaWorld.

Thanks for any help.
    Hi Draybook,

Well the only place that can offer "Disney Vacation packages" is the Walt Disney travel company or one of the many earmarked agencies like Magical Travel that represent them. Almost everyone pays the same price you see on the WDW web site (WDWTravel Agency). You occasionally can do better but there's almost always a catch and over the years I found a great agency (magical travel) and used them for years before I started workign for them...

Magical travel will rebook you automatically if a lower rate or special deal like free dining is offered during your vacation there they can add it on for no charge and save you a lot of money... They also have a lot of value added services such as itinerary planning, making dining reservations, etc all of which are free to you.

I would suggest you go back to your agent and explain what your looking for in terms of budget and what can be done for you in that range, if your flexible with your schedule let them know that too, the time of year or even the day of the week can have a big impact on the cost of your room at WDW or even what rooms are available.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...