I know I'm not the first to post with questions about a first trip to WDW, but it is quite an undertaking to plan this stuff!! I'm also finding that every first timer has unique requests, so I thought I might get some help with my own.
Myself, 23, (HUGE Disney fan) and boyfriend, 24 (lovingly tolerates me). Disneyland veterans, but quite aware that WDW is a whole different animal. Planning for February trip--All-Star Music, 8 nights. Food lovers. Want to do as much as our feet can handle.
1. How many days does each park require? We're planning on 5 or 6 days in parks, with two "break days" for relaxing by the pool, getting massages, etc. My thoughts are a.) 1 1/2 days each Epcot and MK, 1 day AK, 1 day Studios OR b.) 2 days each Epcot and MK, 1 day shared between AK and Studios. Open to other suggestions, just don't know how much time each park needs.
2. What are your top 5 suggested restaurants? Menu item suggestions welcome!
3. Any suggestions for "couple" things to do?
4. Can a wheelchair be rented for the duration of our trip? If so, WHERE and HOW MUCH?
5. ALL OTHER ADVICE WELCOME!! *So excited*