• Disney Vacation Planner

Talking Itís Back! Buy 4 Get 3 Free Or Buy 5 Get 2 Free

Itís Back! Buy 4 Get 3 Free or Buy 5 Get 2 Free
    Now you can purchase a fantastic buy 4, get 7 or buy 5, get 7 vacation package offer valid for stays
    November 1 - December 24, 2009 through January 3 - March 27, 2010.
    Here are the details:

Buy 4 Get 3 Free..................
    • Buy a 4-night/4 day vacation package at a MODERATE, DELUXE or DELUXE VILLA resort, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 3 FREE hotel nights and 3 extra days on your theme park admission tickets, equivalent to a 43% discount on your room and tickets! You must buy a package that includes at least 4 nights' accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus minimum 4-day Magic Your Way Base Tickets to qualify for the 3 FREE nights and the 3 extra days on your tickets.

Buy 5 Get 2 Free.........................
    • Buy a 5-night/5 day vacation package at a VALUE resort, get a 7-night/7-day package. That's 2 FREE hotel nights and 2 extra days on your theme park admission tickets, equivalent to a 29% discount on your room and tickets! You must buy a package that includes at least 5 nights' accommodations at a Walt Disney World Resort hotel plus minimum 5-day Magic Your Way Base Tickets to qualify for the 2 FREE nights and the 2 extra days on your tickets.

Re: Itís Back! Buy 4 Get 3 Free Or Buy 5 Get 2 Free

Thanks for pointing this offer out. But you are missing a few dates up there, the offer is running from 11/1-11/20 again from 12/10-12/24 and then from 1/3-3/27

I was all excited that the dates you posted would work out for me but we return from the Disney Cruise on the 11/19 and will stay in Florida till 12/1.

• Disney Vacation Planner

Smile Re: Itís Back! Buy 4 Get 3 Free Or Buy 5 Get 2 Free

Thanks, glad to post it.........

Actually, these are the official dates:

Travel Window:

This offer is available for stays most nights:
    • Nov. 1-24, 2009
    • Dec. 8-24, 2009
    • Jan. 3 Ė March 27, 2010
    Offer Details:
    When Clients buy a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company 4-night, 4-day Walt Disney Worldģ Resort room and ticket package at select Disney Moderate, Deluxe or Deluxe Villa Resorts, theyíll get three more nights with tickets FREE.

When Clients buy a non-discounted Walt Disney Travel Company 5-night,
    5-day Walt Disney World Resort room and ticket package at select Disney Value Resorts, theyíll get two more nights with tickets FREE.
    __________________________________________________ _________________________

But, you don't want to limit anyone from at least trying to get the Buy 4/5 Get 3/2 Free. If your check-in date is during the special you will more than likely get the special for your entire stay.

By the way, booking is available for the time you are going.
    Possibly, the reason why you couldn't get the special is because you are staying more than the allowed nights of the special. You can only stay 10 nights and get the special. Or you may already have some kind of a discount on your package.

You would have to break your reservation into two reservations, in order to get it. I would do the math and see which would be cheaper for you. Usually, it is the one ress that will be cheaper.

Quote Originally Posted by Juliestrip7 View Post
    By the way, booking is available for the time you are going.
    Possibly, the reason why you couldn't get the special is because you are staying more than the allowed nights of the special. You can only stay 10 nights and get the special. Or you may already have some kind of a discount on your package.

You would have to break your reservation into two reservations, in order to get it. I would do the math and see which would be cheaper for you. Usually, it is the one ress that will be cheaper.

Thanks, actually we don't have a reservations or a package booked yet. The only thing confirmed is the cruise, air fare and rental car are already set. Where we are going to stay is not arranged yet as we are not spending all our time in a hotel, we are going to spliting up our time staying some days at my sister in laws. (Although we will go insane if we stay there too long) So we are looking around online to see where the best deals are, which doesn't necessarily have to be at Disney's hotels.

We are all booked for February/March. I am excited because we will be there for the opening day of the Flower and Garden Festival. Plus, I believe it will be ESPN Weekend when we arrive.
    Beth
    Columnist for WDW Daily News (www.wdwdailynews.com)
    "Making Magical Memories"

We are proud to be a MiceChat Partner Website!

• Mortals pay a token fee.

Hey all,

Planning a trip to The World for late August. Do these types of deals surface for around then, or is too much of the busy season?

Thanks

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • How do you do?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TheGrimGrinner View Post
    Hey all,

Planning a trip to The World for late August. Do these types of deals surface for around then, or is too much of the busy season?

Thanks
    Late August has been a time to get some deals; I definitely have gotten them in the past. Both the buy 4 get 3 and free Dining have been offered then, so I would see what comes up.
    It's a Zip-A-Dee-Doo-Dah...Tip for Today!

• Disappearing/Reappearing

I think I'd rather have the free dining. But, thanks for letting us know about this deal!

• Mortals pay a token fee.

Quote Originally Posted by yoyoflamingo View Post
    Late August has been a time to get some deals; I definitely have gotten them in the past. Both the buy 4 get 3 and free Dining have been offered then, so I would see what comes up.
    Thanks! Do you know about when these announce these? I was thinking of buying plane tickets now (woot! $200 round trip!) and waiting until closer for the hotel etc.

EDIT: If I book now, and an incentive deal comes along (ie: Buy 4 get -OR- $750 Gift Card) can I call them back and switch the reservation to that? Nevermind. Answered! (Answer was yes.)

Quote Originally Posted by Stitchy View Post
    I think I'd rather have the free dining. But, thanks for letting us know about this deal!
    Have you done this before? I've always avoided doing the dining plan because it limits me to the restaurants I can eat at, and I get the feeling they are just throwing cheap food at me. How much does the dining plan normally cost? Is there a good selection of restaurants in all the parks/hotels? How's the experience?

Thanks!
    Last edited by TheGrimGrinner; 01-05-2010 at 12:06 AM. Reason: See Above

We did the dining plan in November and it was fantastic, even better it was offered to us for free, all we paid was the tip! The food is the same that is offered on the restaurant's regular menu to the guests not on the plan and you aren't limited to certain items only. There has been some concerns posted that overall food quality and standards have been in decline with the popularity of the dining plan but that is a different issue.

Check out their online brochure it lists all the locations you can choose from there really isn't many places it doesn't work. Few places not owned by Disney in the Downtown area and the upscale French restaurant at Epcot are the only ones that come to mind.

Not sure how much it cost since we had it for free but it definatly is worth the price cause we would have spent way more if we paid at every location. (i think the plan would have been about 350 per person for our stay) Just in dinner alone we at at Ohana's, Brown Derby, Tutto Italia, and Grand Floridain Cafe. The Character meals and signature restaurnats take two credits to eat at like the Brown Derby but all the other locations are one credit per person. Plus you get one snack credit and quick serve credit for each day of your stay, and those can be used at many spots around the property. There is no order you have to use your credits but htey must be used by midnight on the day you check out of your hotel. If you want to use up all your snack credits on your first day you can or you can use your sit down credit at a breakfast location and quick serve for dinner.

Only downside is if you have a large party you really need to make your priority seating in advance or you will have a hard time finding a place that can take you.
    There is only two of us so we are able to usually get on the standby with little wait and no reservations.

Here is the brochure for the regular dining plan which is available if they offer it for free. there are other tiers to the plan you can opt for that could cost less or more depending on how you want to use it.
    http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/med...g_updated2.pdf