I posted a similar resort to this on WDWMagic.com. Here I go.
From the charm of Main Street USA to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore seven fantastic lands of nostalgia, color, and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
Main Street USA:
Once you enter the “Happiest Place On Earth,” you’ll be transported back to the early 1900s as you stroll along Main Street USA. This thoroughfare is inspired by Walt Disney's boyhood hometown, Marceline, Missouri, United States. You’ll find shops, restaurants, and vehicles that transport you to yesteryear. Be sure and check out the names of the "proprietors" in some of the Main Street windows - these are some of the folks who helped Walt realize his dream of building the original Disneyland in California 60 years ago.
1. Disneyland Croatia Railroad Main Street USA- Hop aboard one of Disneyland® Croatia's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland® Croatia with stops at Wild Westsernland, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into New York City and Primeval World.
2. City Hall- Find Guest Relations, your source for almost anything you need while visiting. You can pick up assistive devices here, get a Happy Birthday button, or get help with anything else you can think of.
3. Fire Engine- Ride Disneyland® Croatia's very own fire engine. Ready to rescue tired or hurried feet and whisk them safely to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.
4. Horse-Drawn Streetcars- The old world meets the new as horse-drawn conveyances share the road with trucks and cars on Main Street USA. There's nothing like a little horse-power to keep you going to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.
5. Horseless Carriage- This vintage open-air car causes heads to turn as it putters down Main Street USA to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Miraculously, it moves with no horses in sight - because they're all under its hood. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.
6. Omnibus- Get a unique vantage of Main Street USA from this Omnibus that tools gently through the heart of Disneyland® Croatia to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.
7. Walt Disney Parks & Resorts: The First 60 Magical Years- Celebrate 60 magical years of Disney Parks from it's a small world to Radiator Springs Racers with your favorite Disney characters.
8. Main Street Cinema- Catch a flick starring Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang in this old fashioned moviehouse that plays film classics on six different screens, or go over to the Performing Arts theatre to see Big Band Beat, a musical mayhem of tap dancing and big band music.
9. Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams- Celebrate 60 years of the magic of Disney Parks and Walt Disney's dream come true in this 60th Anniversary parade. Your favorite Disney characters wave from a series of fantastically themed floats or dance and sing their way along the parade route accompanied by a host of puppets, dancers, stiltwalkers and acrobats. The floats highlight many classic Disney movies and the memorable characters who inhabit them. Presented by Hasbro.
10. Main Street Electrical Parade- Prepare to be electrified by 500,000 colored lightbulbs in this classic Disney parade. Light up your night and keep your memories bright when this dazzling spectacular winds its way through the heart of Disneyland® Croatia. Presented by IBM.
a. Main Street Confectionery
b. Grand Emporium
c. Main Street Daily
d. Polaroid Camera Center
e. Main Street Fashions
f. Harrington’s Jewelry & Watches
g. Pastry Palace
h. Toy Station
i. The Magic Store
j. House of Greetings
k. Silhouette Studio
l. Storybook Shop
m. Disneyana & Company
n. The Home Store
A. Blue Ribbon Bakery
B. Carnation Café
C. Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
D. Casey's Corner
E. Main Street Cone Shop
F. Plaza Inn
G. Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner (Presented by Coca-Cola.)
Here is a map key:
Red Line..................Parade Route
Brown Line..................Railroad Track
RR..................Railroad Building (Primeval World, serivce station, etc)
Dotted Line..................Service Wall
I will continue with Adventureland tomorrow.