View Poll Results: Which "pass" system should Disneyland Resort Croatia have?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Ticket Sytem (A, B, C, D, E)

1 50.00%
  • FASTPASS

1 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Disneyland Resort Croatia; Disneyland Park; Main Street USA

I posted a similar resort to this on WDWMagic.com. Here I go.

Disneyland Park:
    From the charm of Main Street USA to the whimsy of Mickey's Toontown, explore seven fantastic lands of nostalgia, color, and delight. Let your imagination run free in a magic kingdom where life is a fairy tale and dreams really do come true.
    Main Street USA:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TWMjTDLrTNA&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=TWMjTDLrTNA&feature=related[/ame]
    Once you enter the “Happiest Place On Earth,” you’ll be transported back to the early 1900s as you stroll along Main Street USA. This thoroughfare is inspired by Walt Disney's boyhood hometown, Marceline, Missouri, United States. You’ll find shops, restaurants, and vehicles that transport you to yesteryear. Be sure and check out the names of the "proprietors" in some of the Main Street windows - these are some of the folks who helped Walt realize his dream of building the original Disneyland in California 60 years ago.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Disneyland Croatia Railroad Main Street USA- Hop aboard one of Disneyland® Croatia's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland® Croatia with stops at Wild Westsernland, Mickey's Toontown, and Tomorrowland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into New York City and Primeval World.

2. City Hall- Find Guest Relations, your source for almost anything you need while visiting. You can pick up assistive devices here, get a Happy Birthday button, or get help with anything else you can think of.

3. Fire Engine- Ride Disneyland® Croatia's very own fire engine. Ready to rescue tired or hurried feet and whisk them safely to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.

4. Horse-Drawn Streetcars- The old world meets the new as horse-drawn conveyances share the road with trucks and cars on Main Street USA. There's nothing like a little horse-power to keep you going to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.

5. Horseless Carriage- This vintage open-air car causes heads to turn as it putters down Main Street USA to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Miraculously, it moves with no horses in sight - because they're all under its hood. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.

6. Omnibus- Get a unique vantage of Main Street USA from this Omnibus that tools gently through the heart of Disneyland® Croatia to and from Town Square and Cinderella Castle. Presented by Hertz Car Rental.

7. Walt Disney Parks & Resorts: The First 60 Magical Years- Celebrate 60 magical years of Disney Parks from it's a small world to Radiator Springs Racers with your favorite Disney characters.

8. Main Street Cinema- Catch a flick starring Mickey, Minnie and the rest of the gang in this old fashioned moviehouse that plays film classics on six different screens, or go over to the Performing Arts theatre to see Big Band Beat, a musical mayhem of tap dancing and big band music.

9. Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams- Celebrate 60 years of the magic of Disney Parks and Walt Disney's dream come true in this 60th Anniversary parade. Your favorite Disney characters wave from a series of fantastically themed floats or dance and sing their way along the parade route accompanied by a host of puppets, dancers, stiltwalkers and acrobats. The floats highlight many classic Disney movies and the memorable characters who inhabit them. Presented by Hasbro.

10. Main Street Electrical Parade- Prepare to be electrified by 500,000 colored lightbulbs in this classic Disney parade. Light up your night and keep your memories bright when this dazzling spectacular winds its way through the heart of Disneyland® Croatia. Presented by IBM.

Shopping:
    a. Main Street Confectionery
    b. Grand Emporium
    c. Main Street Daily
    d. Polaroid Camera Center
    e. Main Street Fashions
    f. Harrington’s Jewelry & Watches
    g. Pastry Palace
    h. Toy Station
    i. The Magic Store
    j. House of Greetings
    k. Silhouette Studio
    l. Storybook Shop
    m. Disneyana & Company
    n. The Home Store
    Dining:
    A. Blue Ribbon Bakery
    B. Carnation Café
    C. Gibson Girl Ice Cream Parlor
    D. Casey's Corner
    E. Main Street Cone Shop
    F. Plaza Inn
    G. Coca-Cola Refreshment Corner (Presented by Coca-Cola.)

Here is a map key:
    #..................Attraction
    Red Line..................Parade Route
    Brown Line..................Railroad Track
    Blue Area..................River/Canal
    Green Area..................Grass/Foilage
    RR..................Railroad Building (Primeval World, serivce station, etc)
    Dotted Line..................Service Wall

I will continue with Adventureland tomorrow.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-20-2010 at 02:33 AM.
    A year that holds the challenge of truly bringing Earth into the 21st Century.

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Disneyland Resort Croatia

So far I can't say I approve. First of all, Croatia is part of Europe and therefore kind of serviced by Disneyland Paris, (formerly EuroDisneyland.) I don't know if it would be very smart for Disney to build a resort there. It's the same for why Disney shouldn't build a resort in, say, New York City, because it would take too much business away from Walt Disney World. (That, and many other reasons. Even though I would LOVE that because I'm an hour away from NYC by train.) Croatia also doesn't necessarily seem to have that much of a tourist industry- not like Paris or Florida. Nothing for the park to build upon.

But then, in your location in Croatia, the name "Croatia" seems to be plastered all over. "Happiest Croatian Place on Earth?" The only Croatian place on Earth is... Croatia...

So far, on Main Street, there's nothing differentiating your park from any other Magic Kingdom. Hong Kong Disneyland (the most recent) has the same problem, in my opinion. It's just another Main Street. Like a watered-down version of the original. No money spent on it.

Also, too many sponsorships. This isn't EPCOT Center (where everything was sponsered.) The WDW Magic Kingdom has only two, TWO, sponsorships at all. And, what, all American companies? Croatia should have a presence in the "Happiest Croatian Place on Earth."

I like the idea of having a Big Band Beat theater on Main Street. That would work. Although, it's just another clone.

Do we really need a retrospective attraction? Maybe that should be reserved for the original Disneyland.

I suspect ICe101, (or someone else, I don't know,) to be around here soon criticizing your inclusion of Mickey's Toontown. Many people on here want Disney to steer away from being so dependent on character meet-n-greets.

One more thing, I think you've got this thread in the wrong board. Shouldn't be in Orlando Travel Planning.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Armchair Imagineer

Question Re: Disneyland Resort Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by wumbology View Post
    So far I can't say I approve. First of all, Croatia is part of Europe and therefore kind of serviced by Disneyland Paris, (formerly EuroDisneyland.) I don't know if it would be very smart for Disney to build a resort there. It's the same for why Disney shouldn't build a resort in, say, New York City, because it would take too much business away from Walt Disney World. (That, and many other reasons. Even though I would LOVE that because I'm an hour away from NYC by train.) Croatia also doesn't necessarily seem to have that much of a tourist industry- not like Paris or Florida. Nothing for the park to build upon.

But then, in your location in Croatia, the name "Croatia" seems to be plastered all over. "Happiest Croatian Place on Earth?" The only Croatian place on Earth is... Croatia...

So far, on Main Street, there's nothing differentiating your park from any other Magic Kingdom. Hong Kong Disneyland (the most recent) has the same problem, in my opinion. It's just another Main Street. Like a watered-down version of the original. No money spent on it.

Also, too many sponsorships. This isn't EPCOT Center (where everything was sponsered.) The WDW Magic Kingdom has only two, TWO, sponsorships at all. And, what, all American companies? Croatia should have a presence in the "Happiest Croatian Place on Earth."

I like the idea of having a Big Band Beat theater on Main Street. That would work. Although, it's just another clone.

Do we really need a retrospective attraction? Maybe that should be reserved for the original Disneyland.

I suspect ICe101, (or someone else, I don't know,) to be around here soon criticizing your inclusion of Mickey's Toontown. Many people on here want Disney to steer away from being so dependent on character meet-n-greets.

One more thing, I think you've got this thread in the wrong board. Shouldn't be in Orlando Travel Planning.

I'm looking forward to seeing how you continue this.
    This resort is in a spot that I picked. The spot I picked is 659.14 miles from the EuroDisney Resort. Compared to Tokyo Disneyland and Hong Kong Disneyland (1,803.27 miles), that is only a 400-mile difference. All Main Street USAs are the same, except for Tokyo Disneyland, which has World Bazaar. The sponsors are worldwide, which means they do not service just America. Where should this thread have been posted?
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 05-30-2010 at 11:27 AM. Reason: typo

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Disneyland Resort Croatia

Quote Originally Posted by kermitdefrog View Post
    This resort is in a sopt that I picked. The spot I picked is 1,060.47 kilometers from the EuroDisney Resort.
    I still think Paris has more tourism than Croatia. Between the two in Europe, which would be more successful?

All Main Street USAs are the same, except for Tokyo Disneyland, which has World Bazaar.
    Hmm... I beg to differ. Disneyland Paris has notable differences in theme, and all of the Main Streets around the world are different in little ways. Still, if you wanted to blow us away, a new, radical idea for an entrance would be good.

The sponsors are worldwide, which means they do not service just America.
    Okay, then. But Croatia still needs presence later on.

Where should this thread have been posted?
    If I were you, I'd have put it in the Disneyland Paris board.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Adventureland

Adventureland:
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1NwbIX09vGA"]YouTube- Oasis Area Loop - Animal Kingdom[/ame]
    Jounrey into a lush and tropical land where you can join Indiana Jones™ on a thrilling adventure, take a riverboat ride through jungle waters, see Captain Jack Sparrow's crew in action, spend time with Aladdin and Jasmine in Agrabah, climb through the Swiss Family's treehouse, and be entertained by some crazy singing penguins. Adventures await as you explore this intriguing land.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Penguin Tiki Room- Come join the fun "In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room." This classic Disney Audio-Animatronics® musical revue has been recreated for Disneyland® Croatia. This time, with penguins. It has still been a family favorite for Disney Parks. Presented by Chiquita Bananas.

2. Tarzan Rocks!- Performed in the Theatre of the Wild, this is no shoddy fill-in production. This is a high quality concert featuring the songs from the Tarzan movie. We are talking Broadway quality talent here, from the band to the performers. Don't miss it!

3. Jungle Cruise- Enter a Colonial outpost in a remote section of jungle, where seasoned guides steer you and your fellow adventurers upriver. Rely on the steady hand and wit of your riverboat skipper as he or she navigates the treacherous perils you encounter along this exciting jungle cruise. Forge rivers, span continents as you wend your way through the Nile, Amazon, Irrawady, and Ganghes rivers.

4. Indiana Jones i Izgubljen Dragocjenost od Atlantik (Indiana Jones & the Lost Treasure of Atlantis)- Journey back to 1935, discover ominous ruins deep in the dense jungles of India's Lost River Delta, board a rugged troop transport, and enter the legendary Underwater Kingdom of Atlantis in search of unimaginable rewards, but be wary of the terrible wrath of an ancient god named Poseidon! Don't worry, with famous archaeologist Indiana Jones™ on your side, what could possibly go wrong? Presented by Verizon.

5. Pirates of the Caribbean- Adventure deep into the heart of the Caribbean where the waters are as treacherous as Captain Jack Sparrow is eccentric! Sail through a seaport set ablaze by pillaging pirates, led by the barbaric Captain Barbossa, a pirate driven by the temptation of buried treasure and forever hot on the trail of his nemesis, Captain Jack. Presented by Minute Maid.

6. Swiss Family Treehouse- Explore the upper branches of the Swiss Family Robinson's treehouse. Climb the ramp higher into the tree to discover the secrets of the Swiss Family Robinson's past, their life with each other and their exciting adventures.

7. Grand Fiesta Tour starring the Three Caballeros- The Three Caballeros are reuniting for a grand musical performance in Mexico City. Concert posters announce the much-anticipated Grand Fiesta Tour Starring The Three Caballeros. As the birds introduce themselves before the evening show, the group realizes they're missing a member of their trio. Distracted by the sights of the city at night, Donald Duck has disappeared. His friends go looking for him, but will they find him in time for the big show?

8. Flying Carpets Over Agrabah- Fly over Agrabah on a magic carpet! Make the carpet rise and fall, pitch forward and back as it circles the Genie's giant golden lamp. Keep an eye out for the spitting camels as you see Adventureland from above!

9. Haunted Mansion- Welcome, make yourself at "tomb." Beyond the mysterious stretching room and portraits that transform before your eyes, a Doom Buggy awaits to transport you to a world of humorous houseguests, silly dances and ghostly galas. And as you depart, the 999 happy haunts wish you well... but beware of hitchhiking ghosts!

Shopping:
    a. Bwana Bob's
    b. Island Supply
    c. Zanzibar Trading Company
    d. Indiana Jones Adventure Outpost
    e. Agrabah Bazaar
    f. Pirates Bazaar
    g. The Crow's Nest
    Dining:
    A. Royal Street Veranda
    B. Blue Bayou Restaurant
    C. Café Orléans
    D. The Gazebo
    E. Crystal Palace Restaurant
    F. San Angel Inn
    G. Aloha Isle
    H. Polynesian Terrace Restaurant
    I. Rainforest Café
    J. Parkside Wagon
    K. Boiler Room Bites
    L. China Voyager
    M. Squeezer's Tropical Juice Bar
    N. Fresh Fruit Oasis
    O. The Skipper's Galley

I will continue with Wild Westernland and Critter Country tomorrow.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-20-2010 at 02:43 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Wild Westernland

Wild Westernland
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MrJknP-xxZQ"]YouTube- Frontierland Area Music Part 1[/ame]
    Between Adventureland and Critter Country is Wild Westernland, the last outpost of civilization in the Western Hemisphere. Built along the Rivers of Liberty waterway, Wild Westernland's mountain range, dance hall, midway, fort, and rustic buildings, make it easy to transport yourself back to the time of Davy Crockett. Big Thunder Mountain Trail connects Wild Westernland to Critter Country. Wild Westernaland has access to Adventureland and Main Street USA, as well.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Woody's Roundup- Grab some 3D glasses, board your ride vehicle, and zip off into a 4D world of exciting, western-style games. Highlights include playing games featuring your favorite Toy Story characters, using your spring action shooter to launch darts and other objects at targets, and comepeting for the high score of the day. It is never the same experience twice!

2. Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue- Go back to the days of medicine shows in this down-home, joke-filled stage show. Presented by Smucker's.

3. Big Thunder Mountain Railroad- Thunder through mine shafts, bat caves and caverns, past falling rocks and water in this twisting, turning mine train roller coaster. Enjoy the beautiful stalagmites, stalactites and other natural wonders, but don't feed the coyotes and rattlers!

4. Big Thunder Mountain Stagecoach Ride- Ride through the Big Thunder Mountain Valley in a hand-crafted stagecoach.

5. Mark Twain Riverboat- Enjoy a little southern hospitality along the mighty Rivers of Liberty, watching the world go by from the deck of the gracious paddle wheeled Mark Twain.

6. Sailing Ship Navajo- Step back in time on this majestic beauty. This ten-gun, three-masted, 84 foot tall vessel is a full-scale replica of the first American ship to sail around the world.

7. Tom Sawyer Island- Caves, tunnels, trails, hills and even a fort await you on this island, a short raft ride across the Rivers of Liberty.

8. Fantasmic!- Mickey battles evil and conjures good in a musical pyrotechnic spectacular with magnificent floating scenes and effects that will leave you breathless!

9. Disneyland Croatia Railroad Wild Westernland- Hop aboard one of Disneyland® Croatia's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland® Croatia with stops at Mickey's Toontown, Tomorrowland, and Main Street USA. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into New York City and Primeval World.

Shopping:
    a. Frontierland Trading Post
    b. Prairie Outpost and Supply
    c. Woodcarver's Workshop
    d. Pioneer Mercantile
    e. Wild Westernland Picture Parlor
    Dining:
    A. Silver Spur Steakhouse
    B. Last Chance Café
    C. Fuente del Oro Restaurante
    D. Cowboy Cookout BBQ
    E. Pecos Bill's Tall Tale Inn & Café
    F. Lucky Nugget Saloon

I will continue with Critter Country later today.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-20-2010 at 02:57 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Critter Country

Critter Country
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=56OHbSK7rtc"]YouTube- Splash Mountain - Exit Music[/ame]
    Beyond Wild Westernland and all the way at the back of Disneyland Croatia is Critter Country. In the shadow of Chickapin Hill and located beside the Rivers of Liberty, this area features rustic buildings and some lovely, natural-looking tree-shaded areas. The area also celebrates the animal kingdom.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Splash Mountain- Plenty of sunshine headed your way; plenty of water, too, thanks to the five-story plunge from the Laughin' Place to the Briar Patch. Presented by Ford.

2. Pooh's Hunny Hunt- Join Winnie the Pooh and his pals on a journey through the Hundred Acre Wood in search of, what else, hunny in Pooh's Hunny Hunt. Presented by Duncan Hines.

3. Countdown to Extinction- Travel back 65 million years to the Cretaceous Period in search of an Iguanodon dinosaur! Your time traveler will race through a meteor shower and come face to face with some rather large dinosaurs! Presented by McDonald's.

4. Bambi's Great Adventure- Follow Bambi as he faces the great challenge that is life.

5. O Canada!- Walt Disney Imagineers collaborated with the Canadian Tourism Commission to make this Circle-Vision 360 film, which includes beautiful orchestration and images, and Canadian Idol winner Eva Avila singing the music of "O Canada!" The film includes the nation's capital, Ottawa, with its Parliament buildings and Rideau Canal, Toronto, with its nightlife and film festivals, and Quebec City, the cradle of French civilization in Canada. Also mentioned are the not-so-famous but artfully named small towns of Moose Jaw and Medicine Hat. The people of Canada are featured in outdoor activities including skiing, whitewater rafting and hockey.

6. Country Bear Playhouse- The Country Bear Playhouse presents a Western-style musical revue. Unlike most theatre productions, however, the cast of this show consists almost entirely of bears. These are not your average bears, these are Audio-Animatronic Disney bears, and they sing, play a variety of musical instruments, and because this is Disneyland Croatia, they speak both Croatian and English. Throughout the year, the Country Beear Playhouse presents different shows such as the Country Bear Jamboree, Country Bear Summer Serenade, and the Country Bear Holiday Hoedown.

7. Brer Rabbit's Swingin' Arcade- Play skillful games in a Southern-style arcade.

8. Native American War Canoes- Get "oar"ganized with some teamwork and coaching from your adventuresome guides. Then, test your pioneering spirit as you row your way down the Rivers of Liberty. Try not to get too close to the Mark Twain Riverboat and Sailing Ship Navajo.

Shopping:
    a. Pooh Corner
    b. Splashdown Photos
    c. Hoot & Holler Hideout
    d. Store of the Sea
    e. Dino Institute Gift Shop
    f. Big Al's
    Dining:
    A. Golden Bear Lodge
    B. Critter Country Fruit Cart
    C. Grandma Sara's Kitchen
    D. Beaver Tail Stand
    E. Rackety's Raccoon Saloon
    F. Chester & Hester's Dinosaur Delicatessen
    G. Coral Reef Restaurant
    E. Famous Dave's BBQ Ribs
    Walkaround Characters:
    • Brer Rabbit
    • Brer Fox
    • Brer Bear
    • Pooh
    • Tigger
    • Piglet
    • Eeyore
    • Rabbit
    • Thumper
    • Flower

I will continue with Fantasyland tomorrow.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-20-2010 at 03:09 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Fantasyland

Fantasyland
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BdFTnMOnzNI"]YouTube- Disney It's a Small World ride music[/ame]
    Walk through a fairytale castle and into a fairytale land...where elephants fly, evil witches and trolls lurk in the shadows, and fairies can make dreams come true. It's Fantasyland - "the happiest kingdom of them all."
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Cinderella's Surprise Celebration- Cinderella is the hostess with the mostess in this sing-along, clap-along show.

2. Dvorac od Pepeljuga (Cinderella Castle)- At 240 feet tall, this is the majestic symbol of Disneyland Park.

3. Mickey Mouse Musical Revue- Your favorite Disney characters appear "live" through the magic of Audio-Animatronics, to perform a medley of best-loved tunes. Presented by Coca-Cola.

4. Mr. Toad's Wild Ride- Keep your eyes peeled because Mr. Toad certainly isn't watching where he's going! Climb into your buggy and hang on, because the wacky characters from the Disney classic The Wind in the Willows are going to take you on a road trip you won't soon forget!

5. Alice in Wonderland- Land in the harebrained world of the White Rabbit. Ride aboard your own over-sized caterpillar and visit friends like Tweedledee, Tweedledum, the Cheshire Cat, the Mad Hatter, the March Hare, and the Queen of Hearts.

6. Stravičan Pustolovina od Snijeg Bijel (Snow White's Scary Adventures)- Live Snow White's adventures with her in this retelling of the 1937 animated classic Snow White & the Seven Dwarfs.

7. it's a small world- Experience the joy of childhood on the Happiest Cruise Ever to Set Sail as you sing along with its famous song and see the diverse pageantry that makes this a boat ride for the ages. Visit countries around the world on this delightful attraction that features over 100 children dolls; some are even inspired by Disney and Pixar characters. Presented by UNICEF.

8. Journey Into Imagination- Join the loveable and fun-loving Figment, along with the Dreamfinder, on a journey that will engage the imagination. Presented by Polaroid.

9. Maelstrom- Take a boat ride back to the era of the Vikings. Then, you can watch a five-minute film about Norway.

10. Slučaj Malen Paket Cirkuski (Casey the Little Circus Train)- Cheer for Casey as he recreates his epic struggle up hills from the classic animated feature, Dumbo.

11. Storybookland Canal Boats- Take a gentle canal cruise past meticulously crafted miniature scenes from classic Disney films. Your live host will point out charming sites that include Pinocchio's cobblestone village, Aladdin's home country of Agrabah, and Alice's Wonderland.

12. Mad Tea Party- This wonderfully wacky tea party is right out of The Mad Hatter and the March Hare's Unbirthday party sequence of the classic Disney film, Alice in Wonderland. You hold the wheel on this colorful, musical party ride, so you can spin as gently or as wildly as you want. Presented by Maxwell House.

13. Zlatan Pijančevati od Kralj Arthur (King Arthur's Golden Carousel)- You'll be transported into the magical world of King Arthur and Camelot. Each horse on the carousel is worthy of the King himself.

14. Dumbo the Flying Elephant- Join the famous elephant with the oversized ears and his steadfast pal, Timothy Mouse, as they take you for a flight over Fantasyland.

15. Matterhorn Bobsleds- Scale the snowy summit in your racing toboggan and then speed, screaming down the slopes, to a sensational splashdown.

16. Peter Pan's Flight-In the immortal words of Peter Pan, "C'mon everybody, here we go!" After your magical adventure you'll ask yourself "Did it all really happen or was it just the pixie dust?"

17. Hrabra Putovanje od Pinocchio (Pinocchio's Daring Journey)- Dream along with Pinocchio as you ride along in his adventure-filled journey. With a little help from Jiminy Cricket, maybe you can save Pinocchio from the perils of Pleasure Island. And perhaps, if you wish upon a star, our little marionette will become a real boy after all.

18. Skyway to Tomorrowland- Take a senic ride in the sky to Tomorrowland.

Shopping:
    a. Mad Hatter
    b. Bibbidi Bobbidi Boutique
    c. Le Petit Chalet
    d. Fantasy Faire Gifts
    e. The Castle Heraldry Shop
    f. Sir Mickey's
    g. AristoCats
    h. Glass Slipper Shoe Store
    i. Tinker Bell's Treasures
    j. Storybook Shoppe
    k. small world toy store
    Dining:
    A. Pinocchio Village Haus
    B. Gaston's Tavern
    C. Cleo's
    D. Toad Hall
    E. Old Mill
    F. Fantasyland Theatre Concessions
    G. small world ice cream
    E. Kringla Bakeri og Kafé
    F. Figment's Espresso & Bakery
    Walkaround Characters:
    • Cinderella
    • Prince Charming
    • Sleeping Beauty
    • Snow White
    • Belle
    • Beast
    • Doc
    • Dopey
    • Happy
    • Sleepy
    • Grumpy
    • Bashful
    • Sneezy
    • Pinocchio
    • Gepetto
    • Jiminy Cricket
    • Peter Pan
    • Captain Hook
    • Wendy
    • Mr. Smee
    • Dumbo
    • Alice
    • Mad Hatter
    • March Hare
    • Playing Cards
    • Queen of Hearts
    • Maleficent
    • Dreamfinder
    • Figment
    • Gus
    • Suzy
    • Jacques

I will continue with Mickey's Toontown tomorrow.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 07-18-2010 at 01:44 PM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Mickey's Toontown

Mickey's Toontown
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UDJCZNnLkBg"]YouTube- Walt Disney World Mickey's Toontown fair area music- Steamboat Willie[/ame]
    Behind Fantasyland is Mickey's Toontown, a fun and whimsical place with brightly colored buildings, lots of interesting details...and a few surprises. This little town has it all: City Hall, Post Office, gas station, police station, and fire house, and of course the homes of its two most important citizens: Mickey's House and Minnie's House.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Mickey's House- Glimpse the inside of a star's home! See how Mickey lives as you take a self-guided tour through his living and work spaces packed with artifacts from his daily life and brilliant career.

2. Minnie's House- Drop in for a visit to see that the furnishings here are as charming and cute as Minnie herself.

3. Chip n' Dale's Treehouse- Play like nuts! Chip 'n Dale, the nuttiest twosome in Toontown, are having a party in their treehouse and you're invited.

4. Ludwig Von Drake's House of Genius- Take a tour of Ludwig Von Drake's scientific laboratory.

5. Donald's Boat- Attention all would-be sailors! No one cries "Fowl!" when you play on this double-decker houseboat. You can't miss this boat because it resembles its owner. Look for Donald's sailor cap; you'll quack up.

6. Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm- Climb aboard Goofy's crop-duster and take off for a fun-filled ride around the cornfields. Presented by Bounty.

7. Disneyland Croatia Railroad Mickey's Toontown- Hop aboard one of Disneyland® Croatia's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland® Croatia with stops at Tomorrowland, Main Street USA, and Wild Westernland. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into New York City and Primeval World.

8. Jolly Trolley- Travel from one end of Mickey's Toontown to the other on this trolley ride that gently bounces as you go.

9. Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin- Get behind the wheel of a run-away cab as it careens through the animated world of Roger Rabbit in this wacky interactive ride. Presented by Crayola.

Shopping:
    a. Toontown Delivery Company
    b. Gag Factory
    c. Toontown Five & Dime
    d. Toontown Groceries
    Dining:
    A. Dinghy Drinks
    B. Toon Pop
    C. Out of Bounds Ice Cream
    D. Huey, Dewey, & Louie's Good Time Café
    E. Daisy's Snack Wagon
    F. Mickey's Trailer
    G. Goofy's Drink Stand
    H. Pop-A-Lot Popcorn
    I. House of Mouse

Walkaround Characters:
    • Mickey Mouse
    • Minnie Mouse
    • Donald Duck
    • Daisy Duck
    • Pluto
    • Goofy
    • Max
    • Clarabelle Cow
    • Horace Horsecollar
    • Oswald the Lucky Rabbit
    • Chip
    • Dale
    • Ludwig Von Drake
    • Scrooge McDuck
    • Huey
    • Dewey
    • Louie
    • Darkwing Duck
    • Launchpad
    • Gadget
    • Roger Rabbit
    I will continue with Tomorrowland later today.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-22-2010 at 05:40 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Attraction Posters

I have decided to put attraction posters under Disneyland Croatia Railroad Main Street USA for the following attractions:

• it's a small world
    • Grand Circuit Speedway
    • Country Bear Playhouse
    • Haunted Mansion
    • Jungle Cruise
    • Mad Tea Party
    • Indiana Jones i Izgubljen Dragocjenost od Atlantik
    • Fantasmic!
    • Peter Pan's Flight
    • Pinocchio's Daring Journey
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Skyway
    • Space Mountain: Zemlja i Mjesec
    • Splash Mountain
    • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    • Matterhorn Bobsleds
    • 20,000 Milja Pod Morem
    • Swiss Family Treehouse
    • Disneyland Croatia Railroad
    • Star Tours II: Pod Racers
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • Cosmo Jets
    • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    • Penguin Tiki Room
    • Big Thunder Mountain Stagecoach Ride
    • Mark Twain Riverboat
    • Sailing Ship Navajo
    • WEDWay PeopleMover
    • Primeval World Diorama
    • New York City Diorama
    • Stravičan Pustolovina od Snijeg Bijel
    • Storybookland Canal Boats
    • Journey Into Imagination
    • Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin
    • Pooh's Hunny Hunt
    • Mickey Mouse Musical Revue
    • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    • Captain EO
    • Woody's Roundup
    • Bambi's Great Adventure
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 05-24-2010 at 12:16 PM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Tomorrowland

Tomorrowland
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJhMs9_dZP4"]YouTube- Epcot Trivia[/ame]
    An avenue of flags from around the world greet you at the entrance to Tomorrowland, a continually changing and evolving glimpse into the future. Whether you're helping Buzz Lightyear defend the galaxy, soaring through the stars on Space Mountain: Zemlja i Mjesec, or taking a fantastic Star Tour to a pod racing event, these futuristic experiences are sure to create some timeless memories.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. WEDWay PeopleMover- Relax and enjoy a leisurely 17-minute journey above Tomorrowland aboard this pollution-free mass transit system. Each car seats 4 Guests with 2 riding forward and 2 riding backward, and are named after each of the nine planets in our solar system.

2. Cosmo Jets- Climb into your own rocket jet and soar as high as you dare above Tomorrowland through a whirling constellation of planets in the NASA/Jules Verne-inspired Cosmo Jets.

3. Captain EO- Enjoy the music of Michael Jackson as he takes on the role of Captain EO on his quest to change the world. With show-stopping musical numbers written by Michael Jackson, and stunning effects orchestrated by executive producer George Lucas and director Francis Ford Coppola, Captain EO is a sight and sound spectacular with an enduring message. Presented by Polaroid.

4. Space Mountain: Zemlja i Mjesec- You passed your training test with ease, but are you ready for your flight to the moon? Our supercharged canon will blast you on a warp-speed ride into the unknown. Feel the G-force as you dodge screaming meteorites and black holes, and then go back and do it all again! Presented by Continental Airlines.

5. Star Tours II: Pod Racers- Expect the unexpected when you take off for a leisurely trip to a pod racing event. Your one of a kind intergalactic expedition quickly turns into a heart-pounding warp-speed odyssey from the brilliant minds of George Lucas and the Disney Imagineers. The motions are so sensational you may never come down to Earth. Presented by Hershey's.

6. Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin- Blast off to "infinity and beyond" as you join Buzz Lightyear in an interactive and intergalactic battle against the Evil Emperor Zurg. The fate of the universe is in your hands as you pilot your Star Cruiser through the treacherous terrain while zapping enemy targets and racking up points.

7. 20,000 Milja Pod Morem (20,000 Leagues Under the Sea)- Explore the depths of the ocean aboard research submarines designed by Captain Nemo, and discover a fantastic undersea world as an honorary member of his crew.

8. Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress- Travel through time from decade to decade as the American family discovers fantastic new technologies that make their lives more easy, comfortable and fun—and sometimes a bit more complicated! Presented by General Electric.

9. ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter- An experiment goes wrong and brings an angry alien within a claw's reach of you!

10. Disneyland Croatia Railroad Tomorrowland- Hop aboard one of Disneyland® Croatia's four bona fide steam-powered locomotives for a relaxing twenty minute jaunt around Disneyland® Croatia with stops at Main Street USA, Wild Westernland, and Mickey's Toontown. Between Tomorrowland Station and Main Street USA Station is an exciting trip into New York City and Primeval World.

11. Disneyland Croatia Monorail Depot- Ride the rail above the Disneyland® Resort Croatia on this high-speed, first-of-its-kind transportation system. You may board in Downtown Disney®, Disney Studios Croatia®, or in Tomorrowland. Enjoy aerial views of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in Disneyland® Croatia, Disney Channel Backlot, Hollywood Boulevard, and Pixar Backlot in Disney Studios Croatia®.

12. Grand Circuit Speedway- Take the driver's seat and race each other on the unique racetrack of Tomorrowland. The action begins when the checkered flag is waved. Presented by Ford.

13. Skyway to Fantasyland- Take a senic ride in the sky to Fantasyland.

Shopping:
    a. Planet M
    b. Star Traders
    c. Cosmic Encounter
    d. ImageWorks: The Polaroid "What If?" Labs
    e. Solar Ray's Light Sopplies
    f. Stellar Sweets
    g. Ursa's Major Minor Mart
    h. Merchant of Jupiter
    i. Tomorrowlanding
    Dining:
    A. Auntie Gravitys Galactic Goodies
    B. Ice Station Cool
    C. Cosmic Ray's Starlight Café
    D. Lunching Pad
    E. Death Star Diner
    F. Tomorrowland Pizza Port
    G. Soft Landing
    Walkaround Characters:
    • Captain EO
    • Luke Skywalker
    • Darth Vader
    • Princess Leia
    • C3PO
    • R2D2
    • Buzz Lightyear
    • Captain Nemo
    • TRON
    • Stitch
    • Lilo
    I will continue with Disney Studios Croatia and EastCOT later on.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-22-2010 at 11:47 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Disney Studios Croatia; Hollywood Boulevard

Disney Studios Croatia
    In this fantastic land of movies, seven backlots await you for a day of action, excitement, and adventure.

Hollywood Boulevard
    At Disney Studios Croatia®, guests enter the turnstiles onto the main street, Hollywood Boulevard, where reality blends into fantasy -- neon and chrome, art deco and modern architecture dominate the scenery. To enhance the old-time atmosphere, Streetmosphere characters like 1930s detectives, starlets and gossip columnists, populate the streets, interacting with the crowds they draw. Colorful shops and restaurants reinforce the feeling of yesteryear. The Hollywood Brown Derby, for example, faithfully recalls the landmark meeting place of the stars, right down to its signature Cobb salad and grapefruit cake.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Disney Studios Croatia Monorail Depot- Ride the rail above the Disneyland® Resort Croatia on this high-speed, first-of-its-kind transportation system. You may board in Downtown Disney®, Disney Studios Croatia®, or in Disneyland Croatia®. Enjoy aerial views of Fantasyland and Tomorrowland in Disneyland® Croatia, Disney Channel Backlot, Hollywood Boulevard, and Pixar Backlot in Disney Studios Croatia®.
    2. Walt Disney: One Man's Dream- Take a walking tour of Walt's life. Then, watch a 15-minute film narrated by Julie Andrews.
    3. Fashions & Fabrics Throughout the Ages- See the evolution of human clothing in this one-of-a-kind museum.
    4. Cinemagija!- In Grauman's Chinese Theatre, watch a montage of the most beloved films of all time. Sponsored by Coca-Cola.
    5. Dreamfinder & Figment's Journey Into the Movies- Follow Dreamfinder and Figment as they explore the greatest movies of all time.
    6. Lights, Camera, Action! Parade- Celebrate the most beloved movies of all time with your favorite Disney characters in this fun-filled parade.
    Shopping:
    A. Crossroads of the World
    B. Oscar's Classic Car Souvenirs
    C. Sid Cahuenga's One-of-a-Kind Shop
    D. Celebirty 5 & 10
    E. Cover Story
    F. Darkroom
    G. Edith & Adrian's Head-to-Toe
    H. Keystone Clothiers
    I. Mickey's of Hollywood
    Dining:
    AA. Hollywood Brown Derby
    BB. Catalina Eddie's
    CC. 50s Prime Time Café
    DD. Starring Rolls
    EE. Hollywood Scoops

I will continue with Disney Channel Backlot and Muppet Backlot over the weekend.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 06-22-2010 at 01:07 PM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Re: Disneyland Resort Croatia

Here is a recap of Disneyland Park attractions:

Main Street USA
    • Disneyland Croatia Railroad Main Street USA
    • City Hall
    • Fire Engine
    • Horse-Drawn Streetcars
    • Horseless Carriage
    • Omnibus
    • Walt Disney Parks & Resorts: The First 60 Magical Years
    • Main Street Cinema
    • Walt Disney's Parade of Dreams
    • Main Street Electrical Parade
    Adventureland
    • Penguin Tiki Room
    • Tarzan Rocks!
    • Jungle Cruise
    • Indiana Jones i Izgubljen Dragocjenost od Atlantik
    • Pirates of the Caribbean
    • Swiss Family Treehouse
    • Grand Fiesta Tour starring the Three Caballeros
    • Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
    • Haunted Mansion
    Wild Wetsernland
    • Woody's Roundup
    • Diamond Horseshoe Saloon Revue
    • Big Thunder Mountain Railroad
    • Big Thunder Mountain Stagecoach Ride
    • Mark Twain Riverboat
    • Sailing Ship Navajo
    • Tom Sawyer Island
    • Fantasmic!
    • Disneyland Croatia Railroad Wild Westernland
    Critter Country
    • Splash Mountain
    • Pooh's Hunny Hunt
    • Countdown to Extinction
    • Bambi's Great Adventure
    • O Canada!
    • Country Bear Playhouse
    • Brer Rabbit's Swingin' Arcade
    • Native American War Canoes
    Fantasyland
    • Cinderella's Surprise Celebration
    • Cinderella Castle
    • Mickey Mouse Musical Revue
    • Mr. Toad's Wild Ride
    • Alice in Wonderland
    • Stravičan Pustolovina od Snijeg Bijel
    • it's a small world
    • Journey Into Imagination
    • Maelstrom
    • Slučaj Malen Paket Cirkuski
    • Storybookland Canal Boats
    • Mad Tea Party
    • Zlatan Pijančevati od Kralj Arthur
    • Dumbo the Flying Elephant
    • Matterhorn Bobsleds
    • Peter Pan's Flight
    • Hrabra Putovanje od Pinocchio
    • Skyway to Tomorrowland
    Mickey's Toontown
    • Mickey's House
    • Minnie's House
    • Chip n' Dale's Treehouse
    • Ludwig Von Drake's House of Genius
    • Donald's Boat
    • Barnstormer at Goofy's Wiseacre Farm
    • Disneyland Croatia Railroad Mickey's Toontown
    • Jolly Trolley
    • Roger Rabbit's Car-Toon Spin
    Tomorrowland
    • WEDWay PeopleMover
    • Cosmo Jets
    • Captain EO
    • Space Mountain: Zemlja i Mjesec
    • Star Tours II: Pod Racers
    • Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin
    • 20,000 Milja Pod Morem
    • Walt Disney's Carousel of Progress
    • ExtraTERRORestrial Alien Encounter
    • Disneyland Croatia Railroad Tomorrowland
    • Disneyland Croatia Monorail Depot
    • Grand Circuit Speedway
    • Skyway to Fantasyland
    This adds up to a total of 76 attractions. I will also do a recap of the other parks, as well.
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 05-24-2010 at 12:21 PM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Disney Channel Backlot

Disney Channel Backlot
    Between Hollywood Boulevard and Muppet Backlot is Disney Channel Backlot, where characters from your favorite Disney Channel shows come together for a few kid-friendly attractions.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. The Best of Phineas & Ferb in 3D- See the infamous duo's best in this suspenseful 3D film. Sponsored by Polaroid.
    2. Hannah Montana in Concert- See Hannah Montana sing her most famous songs in this fun-filled concert.
    3. So Random! Show- So Random! has come to Disney Studios Croatia® to give the public a behind-the-scenes look at what really goes on when the show is being filmed.
    4. Playhouse Disney -Live on Stage!- This musical live stage show will have your kids singing, dancing, and playing with their pals from Little Einsteins, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, My Friends Tigger & Pooh, and Handy Manny.
    5. Suite Life Adventure- Take a raft ride through the SS Tipton on this action-packed adventure. Presented by Dasani.
    Shopping:
    A. Disney Channel Store
    B. The Wardrobe
    Dining:
    AA. Café Comedy

I will continue with the other backlots later on.

Last edited by kermitdefrog; 05-23-2010 at 07:01 AM.

• Armchair Imagineer

Post Muppet Backlot

Muppet Backlot
    This time, the magic of Hollywood takes us to the wacky and zany world of the Muppets.
    Map:

Attractions:
    1. Jim Henson's Muppet-Vision 3D- Kermit and friends take you on a wacky tour of the Muppet Labs in this 3D adventure. Presented by Polaroid.
    2. Great Muppet Movie Ride- The Muppets create their own parodies of the most beloved movies of all time. Presented by Pop Secret.
    3. Fraggle Rock Adventure- Go into the mayhem of Fraggle Rock in this thrilling dark ride.
    4. Sezamkowy Zakątek Around the World- The characters from Sezamkowy Zakątek travel around the world to see their international cousins in this fun-filled live stage show. Presented by McDonald's.
    Shopping:
    A. Rizzo's Prop & Pawn Shop
    B. Mail-It Shop
    C. Laundromat
    D. Muppet Labs
    Dining:
    AA. Gonzo's Pandemonium Pizza Parlor
    BB. Muppet Backlot Fruit Cart
    Last edited by kermitdefrog; 05-24-2010 at 11:37 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast