I'll be visiting Orlando with my family at the end of the month (24th - 29th May). We plan to do a mix of activities in the area, including one day (!) at one of the Disney theme parks. Although most of our party have visited Orlando several times before (the last time in 2005) it'll be my wife's first time in the USA and I really want her to have a blast. With this in mind, I've got a few questions I'm hoping you can help me with:

1. She loves dinner shows! Sadly, I've never sampled any of the offerings in Orlando. Could people give me their recommendations? (I hear the Pirates one is good, but has anyone tried the murder mystery/sleuth show?)
  2. We'd like to visit a water park, but probably only have time for one. It's a toss up between Blizzard Beach, Wet 'n' Wild and Aquatica. Could people give me recommendations in terms of variety of rides/flumes, value for money, etc.?
  3. Lastly, can anyone recommend some really good steakhouses in the Orlando/WDW area? My wife is one of nature's carnivores and has promised to love me unconditionally and forever if I take her to a great quality American steakhouse!

Thanks in advance for all your help. Any and all recommendations will be gratefully received!