• Addicted to Disney...

WDW June 5-11 2010! Anyone?

Hey everyone. So June 5 through the 11th we will be attending WDW staying at the all star music resort. In our group it will be 2 families...My mother, father and little brother...and My fiancee, myself and our 3 month old son. What my question is, is there any fun to be had after the grandparents take the baby for the night while me and my fiancee go back to hit the parks? We are on the younger side Im 23 and hes 26. Are there any other younger couples that will be visiting the mouse at that time? Any suggestions would be awesome! THANKS IN ADVANCE!!!
    *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes....
    Just Keep On Believing...

• DVC owner and loving it !

Re: WDW June 5-11 2010! Anyone?

If you are looking to do some cocktailing go to Epcot and do a tour of the world at night. Or go to Raglan Road at downtown disney. At Raglan Road you can cocktail and listen to a live Irish themed band. There is always live music there and a great atmosphere even if you are not doing cocktails. Downtown Disney is usually the place that is open the latest 12 or 1 am. I don't know what you are into so respond to this with what you like to do and I'll do the best I can in a response.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

There's not much nightlife at WDW anymore since they closed all the clubs at Pleasure Island.

• Disneyholic

You may want to check out club RIX at the Coronado Springs if your into the club scene, it's a unique experience at Disney. Run by a 3rd party they have DJ's in there most nights during the busy season and it's rather upscale. The Wave at the contemporary is another nice lounge area and the food is excellent.

If you want a real romantic/elegant dress up Dinner you have a lot of options, the nicest is Victoria and Alberts, but I would look at the California Grill and Artist Point all are in the MK area so if you go on a night that the MK is open late any of them are great options and you won't have to worry about transportation.

Epcot will close at 9pm except for EMH nights, you can check out the boardwalk area, jellyrolls dueling piano bar is fun and a favorite of CM's Atlantic Dance might be fun if your looking to go dancing. For an amazing dinner check out Todd English's Blue Zoo at the WDW Dolphin resort.

Downtown Disney area still has some after hours venues like House of Blues, Raglan Road has a great house band and step dancer if your into Irish music, and of course shopping.

Dinner Shows - The Polynesian Luau and Hoop De Do Revue come to mind.

Resort hopping - A great way to decide where to stay for the next trip, just hop from resort to resort and see what they have to offer and grab snacks or drinks as you go. It's a lot of fun!

If your renting a car there are literally dozens of places to go after hours for adults tell us what your into and I'm sure we can all give you lots of options.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...