View Poll Results: WDW Visitors: Which Park Will You Spend Your 4th of July Evening At?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Magic Kingdom

0 0%
  • Disney's Hollywood Studios

1 16.67%
  • Epcot

3 50.00%
  • Disney's Animal Kingdom

0 0%
  • Other/Won't Visit During July 4th

2 33.33%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

• The Study of Wumbo

Re: Forth of July Fireworks? Which would you go to?

Be aware that this is not the first discussion of its kind this year, however:

I don't doubt that the Magic Kingdom will put on a good show.
    I still haven't seen IllumiNations yet so I'd like to see that regardless.
    I've heard the DHS show is sub-par but I like the idea of fireworks on Hollywood Boulevard.

Now, I want to see some celebrating in Camp Minnie-Mickey, or Dinoland U.S.A., or something for the Animal Kingdom!
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

• Banned User

I would see neither. No matter how good their pyro shows are (hint: go to EPCOT if you must.. and it will be easier leaving the park during the post-pyro show) WDW still has not topped itself since 1976's Bicentennial Celebration Fireworks. Pyro like that, complete with parasailing and balloons that lit up above and around the Seven Seas Lagoon, will never be duplicated at WDW, ever.

• The Study of Wumbo

Quote Originally Posted by TDLFAN View Post
    WDW still has not topped itself since 1976's Bicentennial Celebration Fireworks. Pyro like that, complete with parasailing and balloons that lit up above and around the Seven Seas Lagoon, will never be duplicated at WDW, ever.
    Good.

Not having a show like that since makes that show all that much better, and it will make it better when/if it ever returns.

That was the bicentennial. If they did that show every year, it would get old quickly. The bicentennial clearly was special, and now that show will be just as special for the tricentennial, or whenever.
    -Hale (wumbology)

a.k.a. h2mc, omnimover.mousetalgia, omnimover, wumbology, hogbackmtn, hhmcsharry, Hale M., h2m, h2mc

(I've never visited Disneyland Resort, Tokyo Disney Resort, Disneyland Resort Paris, nor Hong Kong Disneyland Resort, so don't be fooled when I pretend to know what I'm talking about. [But I'm pretty good with the information, if I do say so myself. And you can hit me all you want with Walt Disney World.])

July 3rd = MK (same as the 4th display)

July 4th either EPCOT or DHS. I really like the patriotic tag at EPCOT, and I have heard great things about the display at DHS and how small the crowds are. Basically, take your pick.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12