• I'm A Cult Hero

Question Quick Service Meal Plan Question

Hi, so my friends and I will be taking our first trip to WDW next month. I had a quick question about the meal plan. I've read the little pamphlet about how it works, its 2 meals and the snacks right? Is it any 2 meals? The pamphlet uses breakfast and either lunch or dinner but I'm not sure if those are just examples. The thing is I'm not big on breakfast or breakfast foods. Even at home I usually don't eat until about 11 or 12 and my lunch is breakfast. So can I use my two meals towards lunch and dinner and skip out on breakfast?
    Beware the Jabberwock, my son!

• Hello there

Blog Entries

Re: Quick Service Meal Plan Question

Yes, 2 meals is any two meals.
    You can use them any way you like it. So if you are going say 4 nights- you get
    4*2 = 8 qs meal
    4*1 = 4 snacks

For day 1 - you can use say 2 snack credits and 1 qs meal, leaving your balance of 2 snack credits and 7 qs meals. The next day you can just use 3 qs meals - now you have 4 qs and 2 snacks left. Or you can use up all your meals in 1 day. Whatever you use comes out of your bank- once its depleted, its done and you get no more, than you have to pay out of pocket.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

• Calls WDW "Home".

It was so much food for us that we ended up at the Main Street Bakery at 11:45 pm the night they were expiring(we were heading to the beach after WDW) loading up on snacks so we didn't lose them. We got pastries, powerade, water & even a chocolate milk for the DS. With each "meal" you get a large beverage, which we did a lot of Powerade. That tended to fill us all up so we didn't snack as much. Even their little chocolate cake desserts were good.

One tip is to use a "snack" credit in the morning when you get to MK and have a cinnamon roll. They're HUGE and substantial enough for breakfast for 2.
    2010 Stanley Cup Champions!

• Hello there

Blog Entries

The snack credit also is good for a bagel with cream cheese, single serving of cereal, croissant, muffin, yogurt, fruit bowl, or 2 biscuits with gravy at the cafeteria in the hotel. One of them right there is breakfast.
    Pecos Bill you can get Chili Cheese fries, french fries, or chili with your snack credit; a cream cheese pretzel from Lunching Pad
    There is a lot more on the list of snacks. Its pretty much anything that is under $4. The snack credit really is a light meal, IMO. So with 1 snack credit and 2 qs meals a day, you will be full.
    Fratsor Sister - Delta Mu Chi Alpha

ΔΜΧΑ

The quick service dining plan actually comes with 2 snacks a day, 2 qs meals and a refillable mug to use at your resort.

• I'm A Cult Hero

awesome thanks for the tips guys! keep 'em coming! I'm very excited and slightly nervous about our trip. Very experienced DLR person here, we go once a week but its our first trip to Florida and I feel ill prepared.
    Beware the Jabberwock, my son!