Old park hoppers-- one person uses 2??

I have 2 park hoppers tickets from 2004 that have 2 unused days each. When we purchased them we thought we were being real smart. But now, after the introduction of the MYW tickets, we're returning to the parks for 5 days...and the saving we thought we'd see are extremely minimal. The difference between a 3 day and 5 day pass is only 14 bucks, making these 2 tickets valuable for 4 days worth of admission actually worth $28 total.

So, does anyone have thoughts on what would happen if I used my remaining ticket for 2 days...and then used my wife's remaining ticket for another 2 days. (In this plan, my wife would have her own 5 day PH and I'd buy a one day pass for the 5th day.)

So, basically, I'd be using a ticket that says my wife's name on it, and she would probably be going through the turnstiles before or after me with the same name on a different ticket. Even though WDW would frown on this, the total savings in this plan are much closer to what I thought I was getting when I bought the passes years ago.

Anybody think this would get us into trouble? Are the CMs checking names as we swipe tickets or are the computers checking for 2 people of the same name using passes at the same time?

Thanks for your honest answers! And it's great to be back on micechat!

• MiceChat Administrator
    • Helping build Tomorrow

Re: Old park hoppers-- one person uses 2??

Quote Originally Posted by wltdzny View Post
    Anybody think this would get us into trouble? Are the CMs checking names as we swipe tickets or are the computers checking for 2 people of the same name using passes at the same time?
    As always, tickets are non-transferrable. We can't let discussions continue about usages that violate the terms on the tickets themselves.
    -Monorail Man