HELP!! extreme WDW first time trip and possibly Wizarding World

Alright guys i really need any of the help possible
    We are from California wanting to go on a 4 or 5 day vacation and thats the longest we can stay.
    So with airline flights being so expensive we are trying the most of the vacation.

1. Is it possible to do this. Has anyone try going to both theme parks. If it is we want to stay at a hotel that may offer shuttle service to both parks as well as the airport. So please let me know if thats possible

I know this is really alot to be asking for and not as detail but lets take it step by step so i can clearly explain anything you would like to know

• Minion

Re: HELP!! extreme WDW first time trip and possibly Wizarding World

Quote Originally Posted by Flik View Post
    Alright guys i really need any of the help possible
    We are from California wanting to go on a 4 or 5 day vacation and thats the longest we can stay.
    So with airline flights being so expensive we are trying the most of the vacation.

1. Is it possible to do this. Has anyone try going to both theme parks. If it is we want to stay at a hotel that may offer shuttle service to both parks as well as the airport. So please let me know if thats possible

I know this is really alot to be asking for and not as detail but lets take it step by step so i can clearly explain anything you would like to know
    Well from the looks of things, it seems like you guys can take a pretty fast paced vacation. There are some certain things I would do to maximize the amount of stuff you get done on your vaca. First pay the few dollars extra for prime flight times. getting into florida at 8 am (eastern time) and leaving at 8 pm gives you almost an extra full day at the parks. I would recomend MK on the first day as it will be a little more relaxing knowing its not a big deal if you miss a few things here or there, you can get some of the rides done back at your hometown disneyland. then epcot, AK/DTD or whatever else you would want to do, get the next days to be focused on. After this would be the Universal day where you get done everything you want at IOA and if you want to chip in a few extra bucks, add parkhopper option to experience one park before lunch and one park after as well as the skip the line option that will let you get double the attractions done along with re-rides if you so desire. there is no free shuttle between disney and universal (for obvious reasons) so you would have to catch a cab or town car to get there. on your final day before you leave go to DHS, its a relatively short park and you've already done some of the cloned rides. In five days you should be able to accomplish a fair amount. btw staying on site gives you free transport between the airport and disney

Quote Originally Posted by goofy donald View Post
    Well from the looks of things, it seems like you guys can take a pretty fast paced vacation. There are some certain things I would do to maximize the amount of stuff you get done on your vaca. First pay the few dollars extra for prime flight times. getting into florida at 8 am (eastern time) and leaving at 8 pm gives you almost an extra full day at the parks. I would recomend MK on the first day as it will be a little more relaxing knowing its not a big deal if you miss a few things here or there, you can get some of the rides done back at your hometown disneyland. then epcot, AK/DTD or whatever else you would want to do, get the next days to be focused on. After this would be the Universal day where you get done everything you want at IOA and if you want to chip in a few extra bucks, add parkhopper option to experience one park before lunch and one park after as well as the skip the line option that will let you get double the attractions done along with re-rides if you so desire. there is no free shuttle between disney and universal (for obvious reasons) so you would have to catch a cab or town car to get there. on your final day before you leave go to DHS, its a relatively short park and you've already done some of the cloned rides. In five days you should be able to accomplish a fair amount. btw staying on site gives you free transport between the airport and disney

thanks goofy donald you really provided a lot of information for me. How does the park hopper work in WDW if you buy one is it just two parks or all four parks would it just be recommended to just buy 2 day parkhopper 2 parks each day.

A WDW Park Hopper is good for all four parks and can not be separated to cover only two a day.

There are hotels that do offer shuttle service to and from both Disney and Universal. Unfortunately, most of these are in areas that have rather high traffic and you could then be at the mercy of their posted shuttle times and traffic situations.

If it is financially feasible, I would actually suggest renting a car from the airport, and stay on Disney property. I know there is the free shuttle service of the Magical Express, but having a car would give you the freedom of mobility around the Disney Resort and traveling to Universal. Parking is free at the Disney Parks lots if you're staying in one of their resorts, so you would have to added benefit of not having to crowd onto one of the Disney Busses every time you want to go to or from your hotel.