First time Christmas WDW visitor

Very excited for our first trip to WDW at Christmas. We are staying at Art of Animation (Nemo suite) for 1 week (Dec 22-29). Kids are 6 and 2 year old twins. Looking for a little advice.

Stroller rental. We found a site called Kingdom Strollers. Anyone have any experience or recommend another place? Will need a double stroller to rent for the entire week (we will have our car so we will be brining it where ever we go).

Why does Mickey's Very Merry Christmas party end on Dec 21st? We will just miss it. Do they not do anything special during the Christmas week? I expect that everything will be decorated and we'll be very busy as our kids have never been to WDW but any extra special things for Christmas week?

We plan on getting food and making breakfast in our room and while half our time will be spent at WDW, we plan on going to Legoland and Universal (total of 2 days) and visiting a family member in Orlando for Christmas. With a family of 5 (toddlers can be picky eaters) any advice on getting a modified dining plan to take care of snacks, lunch/dinner or is the dining plan not worth it since every meal won't be at WDW?

It has been 9 years since I last visited WDW so I can't wait to see it all again!

•   
    • ALL DISNEY ALL THE TIME

Blog Entries

Re: First time Christmas WDW visitor

They only end the vmc so they can keep the park open to all guests. I would highly recommend seeing the Osborne spectical of lights at Hollywood studios after dark , it amazing
    Im here for fun and info not be a bully! Carsland here I come