• Disneyland!!

Question Arrive in the evening and need romantic activities to do for the first evening there?

My wife and I land at the airport at 4:00 pm and was wondering if there are any romantic places or activities around the resort to do during our first evening there before we head out to the parks the next day.

We are staying at the Port Orleans - Riverside if needed. We need to eat dinner and we also want to swim at during that first night because we won't have any time to do so any other days. We are young adults with No children with us.

Any idea even if it is just visiting a lobby, area, or pool of a different hotel on the property. Romantic scenery, details, lighting, etc. For example we enjoy relaxing at the lobby of Grand California in The Disneyland resort Anaheim. Are there any similar places that are worth taking a look because we enjoy seeing details and just saying/thinking "Wow this is amazing."

Any other tips for our trip would be appreciated as well. Thanks in advance.

• Minion

Re: Arrive in the evening and need romantic activities to do for the first evening th

what I would do is swim right when you get there so you get all of the stress and tension out from the plane ride, shower, then go to boatwrights for dinner and walk the grounds of port orleans. its a cozy restaurant where i have found some of the best service at the resort and can be quite romantic with a low crowd and the nice views, and the grounds are beautiful, especially at sunset.

if you have any other questions shoot.

Re: Arrive in the evening and need romantic activities to do for the first evening th

You could always take a carriage ride around Port Orleans Riverside.

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Where should we go next?

Blog Entries

I love sitting on a beach with DH - Contemporary, Poly, Fort Wilderness... we try to time it to see the electrical water pageant.

But the POFQ ground are really nice romantic. I think goofy donald has a great idea, added in with that horse drawn carriage ride.
    Good morning, son
    In twenty years from now
    Maybe we'll both sit down and have a few beers
    And I can tell you 'bout today
    And how I picked you up and everything changed
    It was pain
    Sunny days and rain
    I knew you'd feel the same things...