Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I was just reading about this event online and although it sounds like loads of fun $47 seems like a high price to pay for a few shows and a cup of hot coco I don't think my mom is interested in going but I am thinking of taking some money of min and trying to go see the event but its still kind of up in the air so I wanted to get some people opions on the matter. Do you think I should go to the event or not? and for whatever reason list why!
    I am going to Disney World December 16th-23rd. So I if I was to do the event I would be looking at the 18th or the 20th

• We'll hold them at bay

Re: Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party?

I wrote about some of the details of the party.
    http://www.mouseextra.com/2007/11/16...money/#respond

I'm very pro-MVMCP myself.
    www.jamboeveryone.com
    Celebrating Disney's Animal Kingdom

• I was deleted.

It's a fun event if you haven't been to WDW for the holidays, but the events at the party are often available for regular guests the days around Christmas anyway. Since you are leaving before then if these items interest you - the parade, fireworks, shows, etc. then it might be worth it for you. Keep in mind that additional characters and such will be out in the parks and that the over attendance might be lower to ride the attractions that are open. I feel it's worth experiencing at least once, but between MVMCP, MNSSHP and P&PP I enjoy Halloween the most.

Quote Originally Posted by kala83 View Post
    I was just reading about this event online and although it sounds like loads of fun $47 seems like a high price to pay for a few shows and a cup of hot coco I don't think my mom is interested in going but I am thinking of taking some money of min and trying to go see the event but its still kind of up in the air so I wanted to get some people opions on the matter. Do you think I should go to the event or not? and for whatever reason list why!
    I am going to Disney World December 16th-23rd. So I if I was to do the event I would be looking at the 18th or the 20th
    Many of the things you'll see at the Christmas Party are available during the day. However, they limit the number of tickets that are sold, so you don't have to deal with the daytime crowds. You'll see snow on Main Street, which is not done except at the Christmas Party, and it's a pleasure getting on and off the rides with no long waits.