Birthday Planning

lol ok yes I do realize I did just post something on here, but I had another question to ask.
    I am going to WDW over my birthday and I need some help planning out things to do for a fun filled day. I am not staying at the Disney Resorts so I can't get too much treatment over things.I know that me and my mom are planning on going to the Magic Kingdom that day since it has late night hours that day (the 19th of December) I know that I can pick up a birthday pin from a staff member but I want figure out other things like where I want to go for lunch that day, what specific rides I want to do. A nice place to go out and have dinner at.
    And I am pondering the idea of ending the day going to Pleasure Island since i will be turning 24 this year and would enjoy a night out clubbing for a little while.

• Waiting for my E-Ticket

Hanging out at The Attic with Johnny Dakota

Re: Birthday Planning

Get a birthday button from Guest Services.

• making magic is fun!

Quote Originally Posted by kala83 View Post
    lol ok yes I do realize I did just post something on here, but I had another question to ask.
    I am going to WDW over my birthday and I need some help planning out things to do for a fun filled day. I am not staying at the Disney Resorts so I can't get too much treatment over things.I know that me and my mom are planning on going to the Magic Kingdom that day since it has late night hours that day (the 19th of December) I know that I can pick up a birthday pin from a staff member but I want figure out other things like where I want to go for lunch that day, what specific rides I want to do. A nice place to go out and have dinner at.
    And I am pondering the idea of ending the day going to Pleasure Island since i will be turning 24 this year and would enjoy a night out clubbing for a little while.
    Is the park open late night for EHM or is it just open late? I only ask because if its an EMH and you arent staying on Disney property you wont be able to stay in the park.

There are some very nice places to eat around the MK on the monorail. The Grand Floridan Cafe is wonderful also the Kona Cafe and Ohana. There are so many oprions to have a nice meal. I would also get the button and wear it and see what magic happens on its own.

If you go to Pleasure Island there is a place I think called Beach Bar or something its outside and I got some peach drink there last July it was great and it was served in a beach pail. It was huge, cute and delicious!

have fun!
    Kelly

• Making dreams come true!!

Hi, We celebrated my husbands birthday at the Kona Cafe in the Polynesian Resort. (You can get there from the Magic Kingdom on the Monorail) When I made the advance dining reservations I told them it was his birthday. When we arrived for breakfast, there was a birthday party hat at the table. After we ate, the waitress brought a plate of chocolate covered strawberries and written in chocolate on the plate was "Happy Birthday, Michael".
    It was really great! So be sure to tell EVERYONE that it is your birthday. Sometimes it pays off and sometimes it wont.
    Also, from the Polynesian Resort you can take a really nice walk along Seven Seas Lagoon, past Disney's Wedding Pavilion to The Grand Floridian Resort and Spa. It is a nice resort to walk around and you can take the monorail from The Grand Floridian back to Magic Kingdom.
    Have a Happy Birthday!
    Jamie

• I'm A

Not to be deameaning but did you notice the OP's post date. From NOV. 2007.
    Visit

Click the Banner