Thread: June WDW trip

• Senior Minion

Question June WDW trip

So, I'm eyeing the second week of June (6/8 - 6/14) for my first WDW trip. Looking at certain deals I'm pretty sure I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

Obviously, I'm not familiar at all with the Magical Express service. Besides taking you from the airport to your hotel, do they also take you from the hotel back to the airport?

Also, feel free to give me any good tips for my first visit. Oh, especially weather wise ... I'd like to pack accordingly. Thanks!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Re: June WDW trip

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    So, I'm eyeing the second week of June (6/8 - 6/14) for my first WDW trip. Looking at certain deals I'm pretty sure I'll be staying at the Wilderness Lodge.

Obviously, I'm not familiar at all with the Magical Express service. Besides taking you from the airport to your hotel, do they also take you from the hotel back to the airport?

Also, feel free to give me any good tips for my first visit. Oh, especially weather wise ... I'd like to pack accordingly. Thanks!
    First off, YAY can't wait for you to visit. And yes they do take you round trip from the airport to your hotel. In June it is very humid, so cool clothes are a must and sunscreen and sunglasses.

If you are a foodie, make sure you review the dining options at www.allearsnet.com as you will want to secure reservations.

You will also be visiting during Epcot's Flower and Garden Festival so make sure you take a day for Epcot because its just GORGEOUS that time of year.

Also not sure how flexible you are with your dates but you might want to consider coming down with other CA Micechatters for gays days the first week in June, that's typically when we hold a meet in that month.

• Senior Minion

Summer, I am VERY flexible with my days. So I'll change it to the first week in June then, I can't wait!!!!

•   
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Relax

Quote Originally Posted by TikiRoomLiz View Post
    Summer, I am VERY flexible with my days. So I'll change it to the first week in June then, I can't wait!!!!
    Yay! Woohoo! Fun times to be had!

• making magic is fun!

Its hot. LOL. I have used DME several times with no issues. The WL is a wonerful resort. The lobby is stunning, the food options are good, and the pool is fun.
    I have never had any issues with the bus from there and liked having the boat as an extra option.
    Kelly