Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?

Thanks!

Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

Quote Originally Posted by tmshpkns View Post
    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?
    Thanks!
    The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!

• I was deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!
    That is correct, but you might need to visit a Guest Relations window to have your ticket's options transferred to a new card. (There used to be signs about this at PI.)

Thanks!

I wanted to do a water park last time and didn't get to (travelled with too many people and bad accomodation arrangements). It's near the top of my list of things I want to do on this trip.

As long as the plus options haven't been used yet, as others have stated, you will be able to use the options. I had an old plus hopper ticket that also had no theme park admissions left but was able to use and option at PI last November.

The CM looked at the ticket and said that it wasn't going to work cause she'd never seen one before and was surprised when her manager came over and told her to try scanning it anyways. The manager was a little annoyed about being called over before the CM even attempted to try the card.
    Last edited by Disney Magic; 04-22-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: typo

• MiceChat Approved Travel Partner

Quote Originally Posted by tmshpkns View Post

Thanks!
    Denise is right. The old tickets with no expiration date are good forever. They will verify your tickets when they scan them at the gate, but again you should have no problem is the didn't expire.

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.

• Disneyholic

Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.

From Past experience at Epcot you may need to speak to a manager at guest relations some CM's are not aware of validity of older passes.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

•   
    • Chicago Gal

Blog Entries

I figured that I would inquire about the pass at my first opportunity, which would be check in. If they can't help me, then my next stop would indeed have been Guest Relations.