Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    22

    Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?

    Thanks!

  2. #2

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Drexel Hill, PA
    Posts
    187

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by tmshpkns View Post
    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?
    Thanks!
    The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!

  3. #3

    • I was deleted.
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    13,187

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Denise View Post
    The plus options are still good until you use them; they will not expire. Have fun!
    That is correct, but you might need to visit a Guest Relations window to have your ticket's options transferred to a new card. (There used to be signs about this at PI.)

  4. #4

    • New Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    22

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Thanks!

    I wanted to do a water park last time and didn't get to (travelled with too many people and bad accomodation arrangements). It's near the top of my list of things I want to do on this trip.

  5. #5

    • Member
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Boston, MA
    Posts
    2,038

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    As long as the plus options haven't been used yet, as others have stated, you will be able to use the options. I had an old plus hopper ticket that also had no theme park admissions left but was able to use and option at PI last November.

    The CM looked at the ticket and said that it wasn't going to work cause she'd never seen one before and was surprised when her manager came over and told her to try scanning it anyways. The manager was a little annoyed about being called over before the CM even attempted to try the card.
    Last edited by Disney Magic; 04-22-2008 at 06:35 PM. Reason: typo

  6. #6

    • MiceChat Approved Travel Partner
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Orlando, Florida
    Posts
    411

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by tmshpkns View Post
    We just booked a trip for September to take advantage of the free DDP. It will be our 2nd trip to WDW, our first was in 2003. On that trip we bought the old Parkhopper Plus tickets that came with water park/Quest/Pleasure Island admissions and had no expiration date. We used all of the theme park days, but we never used any of the "plus options". Can anyone tell me if the "plus options" expired when the theme park part of the pass was used up, or will we be able to use them at the water parks on our upcoming trip?

    Thanks!
    Denise is right. The old tickets with no expiration date are good forever. They will verify your tickets when they scan them at the gate, but again you should have no problem is the didn't expire.

  7. #7

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,899
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.

  8. #8

    • Disneyholic
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Maryland
    Posts
    1,621

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    Quote Originally Posted by Barbaraann View Post
    I still have one of those passes, and I am thinking of planning a trip to a waterpark on my upcoming trip in April. I can then use that pass for my admission. I will ask about the use of the ticket, when I check into my hotel.

    From Past experience at Epcot you may need to speak to a manager at guest relations some CM's are not aware of validity of older passes.
    Hi I'm Jerren and I'm a Disneyholic...

  9. #9

    •   
    • Chicago Gal
    • Online

    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    54,899
    Blog Entries
    120

    Re: Old Parkhopper Plus Tickets

    I figured that I would inquire about the pass at my first opportunity, which would be check in. If they can't help me, then my next stop would indeed have been Guest Relations.

Similar Threads

  1. [Question] $99 So Cal parkhopper
    By Leofoenget in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 05-19-2009, 07:20 AM
  2. Five Day Parkhopper
    By Disneyfan4 in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 08:13 AM
  3. 2 tickets each of 2 days of parkhopper left
    By pratt55 in forum Community Outpost
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-27-2007, 11:26 AM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 02-03-2006, 12:34 PM
  5. 7 Day AAA Parkhopper?
    By mickeyslittlehelper in forum Disneyland Resort
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-01-2005, 10:54 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •