Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

• In my own neverland

What's the most RIDICULOUS/SCARY/AWESOME rollercoaster you have ever been on???

I am a roller coaster fanatic and I will ride almost anything, but I have to say that there is one ride that scares the S*** out of me!!!! I went to Coney Island for the first time several weeks ago and rode the Cyclone. SCARIEST 2 MINUTES OF MY LIFE!!! My neck muscles hurt for 3 days afterward from bracing for the impact of each drop.

So what is the craziest coaster some of you have been on??

• Goofy

Re: What's the most RIDICULOUS/SCARY/AWESOME rollercoaster you have ever been on???

excelerator at knott's. its a very fast ride and it goes at about 82 mph in two seconds and it was kinda scary going up really fast and I was kinda floating while were going up.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

Re: What's the most RIDICULOUS/SCARY/AWESOME rollercoaster you have ever been on???

X2 at Magic Mtn. WHOA. That was just a little disorienting.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• Disney/WWE/Anime fan

Janguar
    1st coaster I have even been on and my arms were frozen for hours and were in pain for 1 day
    the whole coaster going over the water was cool.

• Minion

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by All4dISNEY View Post
    X2 at Magic Mtn. WHOA. That was just a little disorienting.

i can't get up the kahoneys to ride that one....

I'm pretty tough, but for some reason batman at MM makes me sick. Only one in the park...well beside x2, like i said havn't ridden it.

Desperados fun at stateline.

• Hopper's Mortal Enemy

Cool Re: What's the most RIDICULOUS/SCARY/AWESOME rollercoaster you have ever been on???

My 13 year old went upside down on a coaster for the first time at 4, and X remains the only one that has made him scream. Craziest one I've ever ridden.

A bientot.
    Remember
    What the dormouse said
    Feed your head!

You've read it; you can't unread it!

Fahrenheit at Hershey Park was probably one of the most intense rides I've been on.

Superman Ride of Steel at Six Flags New England might be one of the best coasters I've been on.

•   
    • At one w/ our Disneyness

both my 6 and 9 yr old went on X2 with us. Usually I can keep an eye on the kids during the ride....LOLOL NOT this one. It was all I could do to keep breathing.
    Just countin' the days til the next visit!

• no flash photography...

I'm not a coaster fanatic and I only get to magic mountain abut once every 5 to 10 years...even though I live about 45 minutes away from it, but goliath. It was not scary at all. I just didn't like the g force spiral things at the end.

Hmmm......

The most intense is tied between Millennium Force and Top Thrill Dragster, both at Cedar Point.

However I also remember my very first ride on the Colossus at Magic Mountain, way back in the early 80's before the park ruined the ride. It may be because I was so young, but that ride was full of airtime. It scared me, and I loved every second of it.

• Circle of Ancients

I think X (X2) is probably the most intense coaster in the world.

I was kind of freaked out when we rode Kingda Ka a few years back, but it was a hella-fun ride.

Deja Vu is also pretty crazy, but I love the hell out of that ride.

• Addicted to MC since '08

Kingda Ka! That was the scariest 17 seconds of my life. On the launch that goes 128 MPH, I thought my skin on my face was going to fall off. After going straight up 456 ft. you expierience weightlessness at the crest of the tower, right before plummeting in a spiral back to earth. After another buuny hill, the ride is over. Trust me though, this ride is pretty awesome. But scary yoo!

• In my own neverland

I haven't been to MM in years, so I haven't been able to ride the X2. I guess I should try and make the trip.

I do riding Millenium Force when it was new at Cedar Point. What an amazing first drop!!! LOVED every minute of it.

• MiceChat Moderator
    • I'm back! Sorta...

X2 was still being opened when I went to SFMM back in 2001. So for me, it was their Superman ride. For some reason, that really did a number on me. I was fine, fine, fine until those doors opened and *poft* my heart sank and my brain fried.

It was beautiful.

Peace,
    Roo
    husband, petowner, wordsmith, imagineer, martialist, playwright, traveller, ardent, wit, critic, barista, Taoist, superhero, fortuneteller, reader, fidget, teacher, dreamer, author, blogger, ghosthunter, voter, patient, bear, gourmand, Floridian, friend

• Plastic Monkey

awesome- Nemisis, Alton Towers, uk Nothing compares to the ground hugging brilliance of this ride.

scariest - Thunderhead, Dollywood TN, great coaster, good fun, just goes a little uncomfortably fast for a wooden coaster towards the end.

Rediculous- Revolution, Drayton Manor uk. if you have testicles, they will be squished by the end of the ride.
    We Play Rock and Roll

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast