Night shows at Seaworld San Diego

Is it possible to see the 3 night show at Seaworld all in one night? Shamu Rocks shows at 8:00 9:30, Ignight 8:30, Sea Lions Tonight 7:45 8:45. The only possible combination seems to be Sea Lions Tonight 7:45, Ignight 8:30, Shamu Rocks 9:30. Can I make it out of each show and into the next show in time?

• Banned User

Re: Night shows at Seaworld San Diego

I saw Ignite and Shamu Rocks on the same night, it's totally possible. The sea lion show I don't know about but you could try. The dolphin show fills up fast as does the Shamu rocks show.. so just hurry between the shows and you should be ok.

• Ravenclaw

Sea Lion and Otter Stadium is not too far from Dolphin Stadium, and Shamu Stadium is to the left of the entrance. On a busy night Operations will open the stadiums about 45 minutes to an hour prior to the show. There's a pre-show for both SLT and IgNight that starts at 15 minutes before showtime. You'll definitely have enough time to get from Dolphin to Killer Whale, but SLT should let out at around 8-8:15.

--nick--
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

Great info guys. I think we are going to make sure we sit near the exit of the Sea Lion show so we can quickly leave. If we are a little late to the Ignight show will they still let us in?

One more question. How is the view of the fireworks from the Shamu stadium? Is there a section of the stadium that is better to view them from?

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by sportbettor View Post
    Great info guys. I think we are going to make sure we sit near the exit of the Sea Lion show so we can quickly leave. If we are a little late to the Ignight show will they still let us in?

One more question. How is the view of the fireworks from the Shamu stadium? Is there a section of the stadium that is better to view them from?
    Fireworks are highly visible from the Smamu stadium and if you're not familiar with the park I'd recommend you just stay in the stadium to watch them. I don't recall any section having a better viewing of fireworks, I think they're all just about equal.

• 525,600 minutes...

three blocks from the happiest place on earth

i went yesterday and did all of them in one nite. we didnt really even have to hurry. ignite was a horrid dissappointment. the host "combustible casey" made me wish he would burst into flames. and the show only lasted thirteen minutes.

Die Vampire, Die!!!

• Ravenclaw

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbit View Post
    Fireworks are highly visible from the Smamu stadium and if you're not familiar with the park I'd recommend you just stay in the stadium to watch them. I don't recall any section having a better viewing of fireworks, I think they're all just about equal.
    I like the pathway just to the other side of Sesame 4-D Theatre for watching fireworks. It's closer to the water and closer to the launching barge
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

• CAAngelDieHard

Thumbs up Re: Night shows at Seaworld San Diego

We are long time SeaWorld passholders. We were there last week and it is possible to see all 3. The dolphin stadium is right next to sea lion stadium and is an easy trek though every one has the same idea so it fills up fast (our family though has grown tired of the dolphin show and do not go anymore). We went to Shamu stadium and waited to get in. We like to sit dead center. Shamu ROCKS did not fill up for the 930 show (end seating was available). You can stay in the stadium and watch the fireworks from there though this is the furthest point from the show but still spectacular. You cannot miss the Sea Lions TONITE show. It is AWESOME!!! They make fun of all the other shows and attractions but you must get there early to watch the preshow. We were there ALL day - 13+ hours (we had breakfast with Shamu (sardines are yummy in the morning) but a great day.