• I Hug My Tapirs

Six Flags Marine World question

About a year or so ago, SFMW announced a new Stargate motion simulator ride that was going to be built. Now, though, I can't find any mention of it on their site. Did it get scrapped? Or did it open and flop? I'm a die-hard Stargate fan, so I was looking forward to this one. Between that and Shouka moving in, I really wanted to take a trip up there.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
    • June 3rd, 2011

Quote Originally Posted by xfkirsten
    About a year or so ago, SFMW announced a new Stargate motion simulator ride that was going to be built. Now, though, I can't find any mention of it on their site. Did it get scrapped? Or did it open and flop? I'm a die-hard Stargate fan, so I was looking forward to this one. Between that and Shouka moving in, I really wanted to take a trip up there.
    It's there. It's up where they had their Dino 3-d show. It's pretty awesome. You couldn't tell it was a Stargate movie/ride simulator because the building it's housed in still has the dino theme up. It's directly behind the Dolphin Stadium.
    PirateMunkee

Visit My Horror Designs Store!!!

• -Going Retro-

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    It's there. It's up where they had their Dino 3-d show. It's pretty awesome. You couldn't tell it was a Stargate movie/ride simulator because the building it's housed in still has the dino theme up. It's directly behind the Dolphin Stadium.
    So no more cheesy dino movie?

• I Hug My Tapirs

Quote Originally Posted by PirateMunkee
    That's good to hear! I'll definitely have to take a weekend and head up there to check it out.
    "I don't need intelligent drugs because I don't know what they are. But I will put anything into my mouth that is given to me, whether it's supposed to go there or not. Because... I'm different."