• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Dramarama to play at Knott's

just got this bulliten from Dramarama on myspace, wanted to share it with you all

What do The Plimsouls, Jerry Lee, Frankie, Annette, and Dixie and Trixie (the French Can-Can dancers) all have in common?

Still thinking?

How about if we add countless of Southern California’s up and coming ice skating stars and a pack of rip-snortin', pistol-packin' hombres?

Oh come on…

Rollercoasters, Snoopy, and jam?

And the light goes on!

Yes, that’s it! They all perform or have performed at Knott’s Berry Farm!

Okay, well, we know that jam and rollercoasters don’t actually perform but some of you needed a few obvious clues.

Anyway, now you can add DRAMARAMA to that list

Yep, that’s right, on Friday, November 21st, 2008, to kick off Star 98.7’s "Toys for Tots" toy drive . As well as a USO Benefit show This event will be held in conjunction with NBC, Telemundo, Knott's Berry Farm and Star 98.7 FM. All those with a Military ID and their Family will be admitted to the park for FREE.

The entertainment will include 98*7 DJs, a cover band (TBD), US Military musicians, and Dramarama will “headline” the night with a very short set, leaving plenty o’ time for Knott’s Old West Fun!

No details yet as to whether or not donating a toy for a tot or teen will provide a discount, we’ll let you know as soon as we find out more information.

Hope to see some of you there!
    Save room for Funnel Cake!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Disappearing/Reappearing

Re: Dramarama to play at Knott's

US military musicians.......probably Tops in Blue.

• MiceChat News Team
    • Top Shelf!

BANZAI INSTITUTE for Biomedical Engineering and Strategic Information

In related news:

Congrats to Chris Carter & big thanks to Tom LaBonge, see you at Musso & Franks!!!

You say you want a resolution?

The Beatles will get one Friday in L.A. City Hall from Councilman Tom LaBonge, who also orchestrated the council’s proclamation of “Brian Wilson Day” in Los Angeles. Specifically, the council will salute "Breakfast with The Beatles," the weekly radio show focusing on the Fab Four’s music now carried on KLOS-FM (95.5), for its 25 years on the air in L.A.

Host Chris Carter (pictured), who took over six years ago after the death of the show’s originator, Deirdre O’Donoghue, will accept the proclamation, but as he often does on the air, will use the occasion to salute his predecessor.

“I will be dedicating this all to Deirdre, as I’m just carrying the Beatle torch,” Carter said Thursday.

And what of John Lennon, who had so many run-ins with U.S. government agencies and agents before his death in 1980?

“I think John would be happy to see his Beatles are being recognized in City Hall for their radio durability," Carter said.
    City Hall salutes 'Breakfast With the Beatles' | Pop & Hiss | Los Angeles Times
    "If you don't know how to draw, you don't belong in this building" - John Lasseter 2006

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

just got this on MySpace from Dramarama's official site there, wish we could be there....they're one of all time fave bands to see live.

Hey All,

Knotts has added police and fire persons to the get in FREE list, details below.

Please remember if at all possible ...bring a new unwrapped toy for the Toys for Tots drive
    Thanks!

Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.