What are the cool Holiday stuff at Knotts and Seaworld?

We are going to Knott's and Seaworld one day each over the next couple of weeks. What are the Christmas/holiday things to see at each park? We have annual passes at both parks but we've never been to either around the holidays. The short list of things I have figured out by looking at the websites are:

KBF:
    1) Snoopy's Ice show. (Does anyone know if this event sells out? If we show up at like noon and there's three shows that day will we be able to get tickets for one of the shows? This show is free right? This is probably the main reason we will go to KBF)
    2) Peanuts Holiday Parade
    3) Christmas Crafts Village (is this fun if we are not interested in buying anything??)
    4) Breakfast with Santa (not interested)

Seaworld:

1) Shamus holiday night show
    2) Clyde Seamores night before christmas
    3) Skytower tree of lights

Am I missing any cool stuff to see at either park?

• aka the scorpion eater!

Re: What are the cool Holiday stuff at Knotts and Seaworld?

Knotts Merry Farm does put Christmas decorations on the Timber Mountain Log ride and replaces some of the loggers with Elves and adds a Mrs. Claus to the lift hill before the drop... lots of fun plus Christmas music is played as you ride through the log ride and you pass by snowmen, giant toys, and have holiday lights inside the mountain!

Plus Ghost town is fun to walk through with the Christmas decorations and its nice to see the festive stuff around Ghost Town which is where most of the Holiday stuff is! Plus Knotts had a show going in the Bird cage Theater [I think it was the gift of the magi] And as far as the Snoopy Ice Show they have been doing this since I was a kid and yeah its fun to see! I dont know if its since been changed but you usually just line up for it and the theater for it is pretty big!

The Christmas parade is not something huge or anything like Disneyland but its a nice little touch and festive and you cant hate on Knotts for having the christmas decorations all over the park! Just walking through the park with the holiday stuff is fun in its own right!

I have not been to Sea world but being the Knotts fan I am, I would have to side with Knotts! Cedar fair may have taken a lot of the older Knotts I remember out but for the Holidays they luckily have not changed much [at least I hope they havent]

The only thing I miss that Knotts used to have for the Holidays was the real snow and the sledding that children could do down a huge hill... as a kid it was so much fun to slide down the giant hill of snow.... but ever since they built perilous plunge they took it out... while I am much older and all its seriously something that the smaller kiddies would probably enjoy which kinda makes me sad that my nieces wont be able to do it like we did as kids but oh well.

• Ravenclaw

There is also cookie decorating and a lot of holiday decor all over the park at SeaWorld.
    Amnesia used to be my favourite word, but I forgot it.

• formerly PretzelSouls!

I'm not sure about SeaWorld, and all I know about Knott's is that they have a large Christmas tree outside the gates along with a Christmas Parade, I saw it traveling through the parking lot while going shopping for my Secret Snoopy.
    "Go confidently in the direction of your dreams! Live the life you've imagined." -Henry David Thoreau

• Rather Be At Disneyland

I'll fill ya in about Sea World. You got the 2 Holiday Special Shows in there already, they are the main things. At night the Sky Tower lights up and is synchronized with music. Also mentioned was the cookie decorating at the front of the park. There is also special animal presentations, they have a camel, a reindeer, a spider monkey, and a falcon to name a few. The entire park has holiday touches all over it, and when you enter you should be given a guide to the holiday fun found in the park.

ok thanks everyone for all the info. We went to KBF today and saw the gift of the 3 Magi play, and the christmas singers in the main square. I thought the play was good. Singers meh.

We tried to get tickets for the Snoopy Ice show when we got there a little around noon but they were sold out for all 3 shows. We got in the Standby line for the 3pm show at 1:30pm but there was already about 100 people in the line and since there was no guarantee of getting in even with the 90 minute wait we went to see the Wild West stunt show instead.

We will be going to Seaworld next week sometime. If we are smarter we will show up before noon.

• C4C6C

Quote Originally Posted by sportbettor View Post
    We tried to get tickets for the Snoopy Ice show when we got there a little around noon but they were sold out for all 3 shows. We got in the Standby line for the 3pm show at 1:30pm but there was already about 100 people in the line and since there was no guarantee of getting in even with the 90 minute wait we went to see the Wild West stunt show instead.
    Too bad you weren't the lucky one who I gave my 5 tickets to the 3pm show to. Sorry. I had gotten tickets to the 1pm show and upon exiting, handed the 3pm tickets to a random family in line.