Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,128

    Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    I will be taking a side trip to Knott's this day on a larger DL trip. First time I've been in years not during Haunt.

    Any advice? How should the crowds be, will the canned food drive make insane amounts of people likely? I am mainly interested in the historical stuff and seeing the current ghost town, the mine ride, and the like, as well as the non-coaster rides..planning basically on spending the morning from opening to 1 or 2 or so, and back to Disneyland. Any info and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

  2. #2

    • I'll pencil this in later
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Posts
    10,530

    Re: Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    Quote Originally Posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    I will be taking a side trip to Knott's this day on a larger DL trip. First time I've been in years not during Haunt.

    Any advice? How should the crowds be, will the canned food drive make insane amounts of people likely? I am mainly interested in the historical stuff and seeing the current ghost town, the mine ride, and the like, as well as the non-coaster rides..planning basically on spending the morning from opening to 1 or 2 or so, and back to Disneyland. Any info and tips would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
    If it's anything like the toy drive was...YES.
    I went during the toy drive, and it was insane. An hour wait in line just to get in, then packed inside. Plus kids are winter break, so be prepared for crowds.

  3. #3

    • aka the scorpion eater!
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Peoria, AZ
    Posts
    622

    Re: Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    That was the same question I had... so I take it my gut instinct of it being insanely crowded is probably right?

  4. #4

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    38,014

    Re: Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    If you are like me and only interested in the Mine train, log ride, ghost town, the Birdcage Theater and the Charles Shultz Theater - the crowds don't matter much. Go there at opening, that's my only advice and go on the rides you think may be crowded like Pony Express.

  5. #5

    •   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    8,128

    Re: Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    If you are like me and only interested in the Mine train, log ride, ghost town, the Birdcage Theater and the Charles Shultz Theater - the crowds don't matter much. Go there at opening, that's my only advice and go on the rides you think may be crowded like Pony Express.
    Good call Aashee, and yes, that's pretty much all we are interested in...the classic stuff and lunch, and then back to the big D. Thanks for the advice!
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

  6. #6

    •   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan
    • Offline

    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Fullerton
    Posts
    38,014

    Re: Knott's tips for Friday the 9th?

    Quote Originally Posted by darkfairycthulu View Post
    Good call Aashee, and yes, that's pretty much all we are interested in...the classic stuff and lunch, and then back to the big D. Thanks for the advice!
    My pleasure pal. Make it to a meet on Sunday on of these days. You'll certainly be welcomed.

Similar Threads

  1. [News] Knott's to start its Police And Fire Salute early - This Friday
    By Darkbeer in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 07:43 PM
  2. Friday 05/30 Friday Topic Talkin Trash
    By bigwavedave in forum MiceChat Main Lounge
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-31-2008, 08:08 AM
  3. Cruises for elderly, anyone got tips, tips?
    By Hakuna Makarla in forum Other Destinations
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 11-20-2007, 02:46 AM
  4. Friday Food and Wine on Friday
    By judimouse in forum Contests, Meets and Events
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-11-2007, 07:16 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •