Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Re: Knott's Berry Farm on Twitter!

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    yeah "new"......

i wish they'd left "The Asylum" off the name, if you're going to retheme an exisiting location, then don't tag on the name of a beloved maze at the end just to boost the new maze's recognition

i like the concept, just the name is really lacking imho
    I agree. I don't understand the logic behind putting "The Asylum" at the end of the name. "Lockdown" would have been perfectly fine since, from what I hear, this is a completely different maze.

And, though you said they're trying to boost the maze's rep, I think it would be more of a drop in rep since some people will probably say "The Asylum? I saw that last year so let's skip it."
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

new tweet:
    Knott's Berry Farm's Halloween Haunt will have 2 brand new 3-D mazes for 2009!
    now this boggles my mind as to what mazes are staying and going... my first guess is one at bumper cars and where quarentine was.. but im probably wrong.
    Last edited by Lane; 07-08-2009 at 09:19 AM.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

newest Tweet:

knottsbrryfarm NEW FOR HAUNT 2009: Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre - in eye popping 3-D! A BRAND NEW Clown Nightmare!
    yay! no more KCK, i was never a big fan of that lousy theme that did nothing to make the clown scary. i think this has potential

plus we all know Fishbulb will L O V E it
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

oh btw, this still leaves one more 3D maze to be announced, plus whatever maze is taking over Quarantine's spot (since it most likely was only a 1 year maze like Beowulf)
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

I hope they get rid of The Lost Vegas one and The alien one those were there worst last year!

I am so Excited!! for the Terror of London but i am gonna miss Murder Manor it was my favorite
    Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
    I love True Blood sundays!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

Quote Originally Posted by Annie89 View Post
    I hope they get rid of The Lost Vegas one and The alien one those were there worst last year!

I am so Excited!! for the Terror of London but i am gonna miss Murder Manor it was my favorite

i am sure the Alien Attack maze will be back, i can't remember a maze lasting only 1 year..however if this new clown maze takes the spot that KCK was in last year (which is easy to assume since they woudlnt' have 2 3D clown mazes) then KCK only lasted 2 years...a very short run which means even Knott's realized how weak the theming was
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    oh btw, this still leaves one more 3D maze to be announced, plus whatever maze is taking over Quarantine's spot (since it most likely was only a 1 year maze like Beowulf)
    MAAAAAAYBE. And I know what the other 3D maze is! Nah nah nah nah nah!!!
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

I didn't mind KCK i kinda liked it. I thought it was really fun but maybe it just wasn't scary enough.

• Crazy Furry

Let's see now...

Terror Of London- Awesome, it's been a long time since we've seen this kind of theme around. The fact that their also going to have stuff from Dr. Jekyell makes it even better.

Lockdown: The Asylum- Not so awesome. I'm not entirely excited for this since it really feels they are trying to milk the Asylum concept. Even if the maze is totally different, it's a real stupid move to have Asylum in the name. To me it's better to let something go for a couple years, then bring back an reincarnation or reimagination. This is way too soon, especially since The Asylum is an iconic maze.

Two brand new 3-D mazes, one of them being Uncle Bobo's Big Top of The Bizzare. - The new clown maze better be on the scary side. But I gotta say this. I am really tired of the 3-D mazes, the only ones I've liked were C3 (especially in it's first year) and Malice in Wunderland.

Most of the 3-D mazes go for a funny concept that doesn't really work, and it just seems like a throwaway maze. (Terrorvision is an exception, the humor worked for that one.)

Oh yes, one more thing. Can we get a clown maze that's not bright neon colors? I want something like Carnivale just to be out of the norm.
    Disney and Universal fan for life!...Shocking ain't it?
    Seize the future with X-S! Not Stitch.
    I'm not crazy, now if you will excuse me I have tea time with the ghosts at Haunted Mansion.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by AE_Fan View Post
    Oh yes, one more thing. Can we get a clown maze that's not bright neon colors? I want something like Carnivale just to be out of the norm.
    Carnivale was a bit of an influence when the 'Carnevil' scarezone was revamped from the 50's "county fair" style to the more dirty clowns and side-show acts that roam the area, now.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

Quote Originally Posted by AE_Fan View Post
    Let's see now...

Terror Of London- Awesome, it's been a long time since we've seen this kind of theme around. The fact that their also going to have stuff from Dr. Jekyell makes it even better.

Lockdown: The Asylum- Not so awesome. I'm not entirely excited for this since it really feels they are trying to milk the Asylum concept. Even if the maze is totally different, it's a real stupid move to have Asylum in the name. To me it's better to let something go for a couple years, then bring back an reincarnation or reimagination. This is way too soon, especially since The Asylum is an iconic maze.

Two brand new 3-D mazes, one of them being Uncle Bobo's Big Top of The Bizzare. - The new clown maze better be on the scary side. But I gotta say this. I am really tired of the 3-D mazes, the only ones I've liked were C3 (especially in it's first year) and Malice in Wunderland.

Most of the 3-D mazes go for a funny concept that doesn't really work, and it just seems like a throwaway maze. (Terrorvision is an exception, the humor worked for that one.)

I totally agree they should make a clown maze thats like Carnivale, or like a totally messed up circus with weird sideshow freaks!

And i hate the 3d Mazes it's a total gimick to buy those glasses!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

^i wouldn't mind a non-bright clown maze (ala Carnivale), however since BoBo's is in 3D it'll have those bright colours

however, if they return to the clown roots of C3, i think this could have great potential
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

Well the twitter post does say "a brand new nightmare" so more the likely it would be more of a c3 than KCK. So.. if KCK doesnt return this maze might be in its spot with the other 3-d maze at the bumper cars. So then theres one more new maze to be in the fiesta area and a possible retheme to log and/or mine ride. Thats assuming the new mazes last year remain in their spots.

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the halloween haunt myspace profile says the new klown maze will be at perilous plunge, and the bumper cars is a traditional location for 3Dmazes, so i fully expect the other new 3D maze to go there

with all the new mazes, i dont' expect mine ride or log ride rethemes until most likely next year. knotts already has enough on their plates for haunt this year as it is
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Elly is adorkable.

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

knottsbrryfarmNew maze alert!-DIA DE LOS MUERTOS Screams of La Llorona, the Weeping Woman echo as the creatures of the night crawl from decrepit crypts

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast