Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

• Banned User

Re: Good News: Knott's Bear-y Tales Characters to return

is there a video of the kingdom of the dinosaur stuff in log ride?

• Sock Puppet

Exclamation Re: Good News: Knott's Bear-y Tales Characters to return

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostbuster626 View Post
    is there a video of the kingdom of the dinosaur stuff in log ride?
    There's alot of videos of them in the log ride on youtube and they can be found.

The dinosaurs are'nt in there. just the animals from the Ice ages scene.

• Banned User

Quote Originally Posted by Bear-y Tales fan View Post
    There's alot of videos of them in the log ride on youtube and they can be found.

The dinosaurs are'nt in there. just the animals from the Ice ages scene.
    yea I heard they added the ice age animals + those glowing eyes but im kinda mad cuz it seems like in the youtube vids that they got rid of the cave area with the really cool lighting and some animals and human figures with just a bitch black room now with the glowing eyes.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

I wonder if they're going to wait til after Haunt to bring them in, that way, it's another reason to come in during the craft's fair.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• failure for lunch

Welcome Home.

• Sock Puppet

Quote Originally Posted by Athlonacon View Post
    It's hard to believe a company that makes planters out of classic buildings and turns a beautiful tranquil lake into a screaming rollercoaster actually cares about charm, but I guess anything's possible. Personally, I find that Cedar Fair fills the same role as Michael Eisner did at Disney, majorly screwing up a company BUT at the same time actually having a company to screw up in the first place. After all, Cedar Fair did save Knott's from becoming a Wal-Mart Supercenter or Home Depot or Best Buy or whatever big-box eyesore would've gone into its place. It's nowhere near the park it was pre-Ghost Rider, but at the same time we still have a lot of original stuff to enjoy, whereas without Cedar Fair there would've been no chance of even that. I hate Cedar Fair for what was done to the park, but in a strange way I actually appreciate their efforts because they've kept the park alive.

I never saw Knott's Bear-y Tales (altough I most likely did and don't remember it) but Kingdom of the Dinosaurs was one of my favorite rides. I remember going when it was brand new and to this day I always go to the back of the arcade and find the exit door to acknowledge the history of the ride. It's so frustrating having it so close to the arcade area, and yet so unattainable in getting it back or even getting inside there. But every visit to the park I always make a sidetrip to the back of the arcade and find the exit because I never want to forget what was there. It's kind of a way to "pay my respects" to the ride by acknowledging its former presence too. It's cheesy to today's standards, but back in 1987 it was absolutely cutting edge.
    My children does the same too. I told them so many storys of both rides and how they were built and why they left. I visit the Area everyday at work and just mourn a the loss of KBT. I can picture the mural,drawings,figures,music,and scenary still there in spirit(like Ghosts). At least my friend, Dale has most of the figures and scenary than me. My son is looking forward to get them someday to recreate the Ride for his idea based off of the yesterdayland from here on MiceAge which is where he thought about making a park of where old rides would be remade,expanded, and upgraded to make them better in today's standards. But he wants to start at Disney first to make rides that he hope would get Disney Back to the old days before the adding of the Disney characters in rides like pirates,small world, and others. He thought about refurbishing Small world to finish the missing details,Redesign the America Room to change everything and following mary's design even more and to fill up space cause of how empty it is,Add skys to the ceiling or have them painted like WDW's Version,Redesign a couple of Disney Characters, and Add a couple more scenes into empty space and to move things of the scenes around. He even came up with ideas to add a park in Austrailia with his friend to make a new version of the most of the rides there such as Pirates,Small world, and Most of Fantasyland and make a Bear-y Tales Type ride about koala's simialar to the story of Bear-y Tales and what he hopes would be a big criticallly acclaim ride like Pirates,Haunted Mansion,Splash Mountain,Small World, and he hopes it will restore Disney back to the Non-Disney Character rides style Because he thought of how repetitive characters are now being added and new rides based on them but he still loves the rides that were changed with them and does'nt find them bad. Hopefully he will be successful in doing so someday. I'm really Happy For Him.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123