Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

Re: Knott's Announces New "Scare-Zone" For The 2010 Halloween Haunt

Quote Originally Posted by Jon Autopsy View Post
    If it were, it'd be more of a haunted KoD. From what I hear, the bigger dinos are still inside there. I can only imagine how dusty and nasty it is in there. How long has it been since KoD took its last trip back in time? Five years, now?
    I hate seeing that wasted space. If anything could get them to act in that area it would be the haunt. If they made something massive and on a grand scale, that'd be the perfect place.

• Just waking up

You know what else would be cool an Alien Scare Zone, (Area 51) Large Grays, Small Grays, and Reptillians.

• Just waking up

You know what else would be cool an Alien Scare Zone, (Area 51) Large Grays, Small Grays, and Reptillians.

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    now see, this is something that (IMHO) makes much more sense for the wooded area of Camp Snoopy

i'd personally loved to see a scare zone with a werewolf theme or a urban zombie theme

i still think they could have done something amazing in Boardwalk Streets with a Zombieland tie-in
    I get the feeling that they never will unless the themeing in the area changes, first (another thing I doubt will ever happen).

But then again, who knows, really. Knott's has done things in the past that have left a lot of frequent Farm goers clueless.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Quote Originally Posted by Sleepy505 View Post
    OMG! This scare zone would scare me to death... No joke... I freakin hate aliens.... I would probably die from fear walking through that scare zone and OMG! If they were to have aliens that had long syringe needles, those molecular scrambler thingys they put up the nose, and the hook like instrument they jam down the throat I will literally be on the ground in terror.

As horrible as Alien Annihalation was as a maze, I was scared to death walking through it... I just hope at this years Haunt meet for Micechat we dont have the Alien maze or the rule of TAMAsurvivor in the front of the group leading all of Micechat through Alien Annihalation again... Im good with just about everything at haunt [clowns, convicts, english ghouls, ghost town, zombies, mutants, vampires, wolves, butchers, etc] except for those aliens.

I have plenty of reasons for my phobias... Have you ever seen Fire in the Sky and how they stick the guy in the eye with a needle... Thats based off a true story that happened here in Arizona... Not to mention I sleep next to a wall because of my alien fear... yeah not pretty to admit but if Knotts did this for a scare zone I would probably get my moneys worth from Haunt and then some since I would be getting the scare of the life I paid for... Maybe a little bit of trauma on the side with that Haunt ticket!

As for what I would have hoped they did for a scare zone, rather than Victorian vampires, maybe just taking the whole idea behind cornstalkers and turning that into a scare zone... Scarecrows, corn people, cornstalks, fog, and other stuff scattered around, maybe incorporate people dressed as crows, scarecrows, children of the corn, and you could also have an excuse for the one thing I hate the most at the Fear Farm out here... The ever so popular Chainsaw maniacs, anything that would fit the theme of backwoods corn field maniacs.
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    I hate seeing that wasted space. If anything could get them to act in that area it would be the haunt. If they made something massive and on a grand scale, that'd be the perfect place.
    You'd think so. That place would be massive, too. And the emergency exits are already in place. But, yeah, who knows what they're thinking, sometimes.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"
    1st Place - MiceChat Gumball Rally 2012

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by tamasurvivor View Post
    As for what I would have hoped they did for a scare zone, rather than Victorian vampires, maybe just taking the whole idea behind cornstalkers and turning that into a scare zone... Scarecrows, corn people, cornstalks, fog, and other stuff scattered around, maybe incorporate people dressed as crows, scarecrows, children of the corn, and you could also have an excuse for the one thing I hate the most at the Fear Farm out here... The ever so popular Chainsaw maniacs, anything that would fit the theme of backwoods corn field maniacs.
    As I've said in the past, the hillbilly / farm / backwoods theme is just way too easy to do and has been done WAY too many times in every haunted attraction from here to Egypt.

Some of you might remember a little scare zone at Haunt called The Swamp. In my opinion, The Swamp should be brought back and put in the Camp Snoopy area. The area already has that deep foresty feel to it and with the small areas in CS that have water in it, a few green lights, BLAM! You've got yourself a new and improved Swamp.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

•   
    • Skeevy Ray Vaughan

You'd think so. That place would be massive, too. And the emergency exits are already in place. But, yeah, who knows what they're thinking, sometimes.
    If that area continues to rot, it's a damn expensive, wasteful storage area. That would be IDEAL for a haunt maze.

• www.JonAutopsy.com

Quote Originally Posted by aashee View Post
    If that area continues to rot, it's a damn expensive, wasteful storage area. That would be IDEAL for a haunt maze.
    Couldn't agree more.
    "NATURAL BORN KILLERS"

JON AUTOPSY - FACEBOOK

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123