Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

• Disney friends are #1

Knott's to make chocolate and bacon funnel cake permanent!

I know at this year's West Coast Coaster Bash, Knott's altered their funnel cake topping options to include a much discussed Chocolate & Bacon funnel cake. It was supposed to be available only on the day of the Bash but has apparently now made it's way onto the regular menu of possible toppings. Here's the link.

Click here: Knott's Berry Farm adds chocolate and bacon to the funnel-cake menu | Gadling.com

• Hukuna Matata!

Re: Knott's to make chocolate and bacon funnel cake permenent!

Chocolate and bacon funnel cake? Has anyone tried this yet?

• aka the scorpion eater!

sounds tasty! It better be here by Haunt time!

I am the king of exotic flavors and exotic eating
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• Knows Where His Towel Is

They should name this the 'Double Bypass Funnel Cake'.

Seriously, I'm looking forward to trying this. Sounds even better than the Bacon Explosion!

Bacon Explosion: The BBQ Sausage Recipe of all Recipes

INTERGALACTIC WRITER FOR THE HITCHHIKER'S GUIDE TO THE GALAXY
    HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!
    ASK ME ANYTHING! :: FORMSPRING.ME
    FOLLOW MY BLOG: <>

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Re: Knott's to make chocolate and bacon funnel cake permanent!

I can't believe anyone is excited over this. Ever since I heard of it about a month ago, any time I think about it, I nearly vomit from how unhealthy it sounds. It would be like making hot chocolate, adding sugar then putting salt and grease. You would think these things would be banned but then we got this and the Double Down from KFC. I thought it was a time for change but I guess I was wrong and we're taking 2 giant steps back and we'll be where we were again. I just thank God this isn't at Disneyland, destroying more little hearts!

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

I... want to go to there... (drool)
    --Jonathan

• MiceChat Moderator
    • Arizona's own

Blog Entries

I want to try it. It would be like having your waffles covered in chocolate with bacon. Hmm wonder if they could throw in some sliced bananas? That way I get my daily dose of fruit with the fried goodness that is a funnel cake.

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    I can't believe anyone is excited over this. Ever since I heard of it about a month ago, any time I think about it, I nearly vomit from how unhealthy it sounds. It would be like making hot chocolate, adding sugar then putting salt and grease. You would think these things would be banned but then we got this and the Double Down from KFC. I thought it was a time for change but I guess I was wrong and we're taking 2 giant steps back and we'll be where we were again. I just thank God this isn't at Disneyland, destroying more little hearts!
    Blasphemy. How dare you insult the great Bacon Gods. May they have mercy on your soul!

HOOPY FROODS:thinkingofdisney11, DisneyIzz, A113, dmtnt55, MikeSkellington, zephr, Incrediboy, JungleCruiseFan, PerformerInWaiting, MainStreetJake, The Disneylander, littleactressann, DapperJoshua, padgerfan, SS77, DisneyLove, GummiBears_Rock, fangalicious44, animekiti4christ, *disneyprincess*, monorailorange33, Colorized, iskategoofy, stevo505, mandypandy, williamtheking, CaptainEO,Atis, firebolt413, cocoa, WendyInWonderland, ICe101, itsxxdomoxxkun, esquivel

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

as i posted a couple of days ago on our Is It October Yet? twitter feed...so can't wait to try this, maybe over Gumball Rally weekend, squee!
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• Padawan

L.A.-- But I'd rather be on Brokeback Mountain

Quote Originally Posted by dth316 View Post
    First of all... sugar, salt and grease are the holy triumvirate of taste bud sensations; any time you can get all three together is the ultimate in taste explosions!!

And I think you are overreacting just a tad. You act as if this menu item was just inserted into the mandatory school lunch program at all public schools. Uh, hello it's a theme park and junk food is an entertainment form that is perfectly acceptable in moderation, in any form. Of course it takes personal (and parental) responsibility to decide what those limits are and to maintain a healthy diet.

But please don't even think about interfering with my God given constitutional right to eat complete and total junk food & crap when visiting a theme park (or the State or County Fair)!!

lol
    --Jonathan

• aka the scorpion eater!

Quote Originally Posted by DOOM BGI View Post
    First of all... sugar, salt and grease are the holy triumvirate of taste bud sensations; any time you can get all three together is the ultimate in taste explosions!!

And I think you are overreacting just a tad. You act as if this menu item was just inserted into the mandatory school lunch program at all public schools. Uh, hello it's a theme park and junk food is an entertainment form that is perfectly acceptable in moderation, in any form. Of course it takes personal (and parental) responsibility to decide what those limits are and to maintain a healthy diet.

But please don't even think about interfering with my God given constitutional right to eat complete and total junk food & crap when visiting a theme park (or the State or County Fair)!!

lol
    Amen... that theme park food and state fair food = yum!

Next thing they need at Knotts... Boysenberry Bacon funnel cake! I could just picture that one being a Knotts original... Just switch out the chocolate with Boysenberry syurp and you have yourself a sweet, fruity, berry flavored bacon fried funnel cake treat!

I am making myself hungry thinking of all the things bacon goes good together with... I mean come on... who doesnt like pouring syurp on their bacon during breakfast at Dennys? They gotta have boysenberry syurp... so in essence its just like breakfast only on a funnel cake!

Although on the subject of fats tasting good... theres really no such thing as a non delicious fat...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CprE78TEnWM"]YouTube - non-delicious fat[/ame]
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

YES.

Heh, hooray for Knott's jumping on the bacon/chocolate bandwagon.....

I will be there this Sunday for the Knott's Preserved event, and now it is required by law I obtain one of these.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• Hukuna Matata!

Quote Originally Posted by pratt55 View Post
    I want to try it. It would be like having your waffles covered in chocolate with bacon. Hmm wonder if they could throw in some sliced bananas? That way I get my daily dose of fruit with the fried goodness that is a funnel cake.
    Elvis is going to crawl out of the grave to try this....

• Christmastime for Rocker

Blog Entries

As disgusting and unhealthy as it may sound...I would love to try it.

The next logical step is to get rid of the chocolate and the cake and start serving giant slabs of bacon.

FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast