Hey, guys!

This past Saturday, I was volunteering at the Stamford Museum & Nature Center in Stamford, CT. They were holding a car show called the "Model T's to Mustangs" Car Show. It was a beautiful day, and the Nature Center is a fantastic venue. I was taking and counting ballots for the Peoples' Choice Award, but I found some time to go over and take a picture with a car that caught my eye.

(Please excuse large image size. )

It's the Mustang from The Princess Diaries!

We talked with the exhibitor for a minute. He bought it from Disney at an auction. It was originally red, but Disney painted it this color, and added a coat to make it look older. He took off that effect. My friend and I both took our pictures with it.

If you guys are in the Southwestern Connecticut area, I recommend stopping by the Stamford Museum & Nature Center. It's a great location. They've got really nice nature trails, a great big playground, a working farm with exhibits, an Otter Pond , and a museum with some nice exhibits. The current one is Gerberich's Gadgetry, with some cool Rube Goldberg-esque machines.

Enjoy the pics!

P.S. Now I've revealed my face to MiceChat... Oh no...

P.S.2 Please excuse the photobomber in the third picture.