Went to King's Island for a short time yesterday to walk around because we wanted to see Snoopy's Starlight Spectacular. Honestly, it was cute and the lights were pretty, but it wasn't much. It was just in a small area behind the Eiffel Tower.
I apologize in advance for some of the pictures, my camera doesn't take very good night shots unless I have it on something like a tri-pod or a trash can or something, but even then it's not too good.

Here is a shot or two during the early evening before it got too dark to make my camera blurry.

Diamondback anyone? (it just look so steep going up from certain angles, which freaks me out)

The trees turned different colors to the cue of the music.

What the employees wore. They had a hard time keeping kids off the lawns, even more so when Sally's picture was blowing bubbles.

Trees are wrapped and ready to go!

Opens up to flowers and turns around.

Sally came out tonight to greet everyone!

Now for some of the darker pics.

Hard to see, but Sally was blowing bubbles

Eiffel tower turned colors and lit up based on the songs that were playing around it. Sometimes it was "Jump" by Van Halen, one it was "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga, the rest of the time (in the whole area) it sounded like a variation of the "skating" theme used in Charlie Brown specials.

The fountains on the way out

Creepy-looking....

Happy Memorial Day!

Final thoughts:

It was cute, but massive crowded. Not worth going just to see that. There wasn't a theme or much to it, really. But nice to look at.