Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

• Some imagination, huh?

Knott's Halloween Haunt 2010!

Who's excited for this year!!!

So far, we got this information released through Twitter and Theme Park Adventure:

Dia De Los Muertos - once again, the veil of the dead is raised....enter a forbidden world of ancient lore. Dia returns for 2010.

Terror of London the awe inspiring maze from 2009 returns for 2010 - These streets are to be treaded lightly...danger lurks all about...

Slaughterhouse returning for Haunt 2010? What do you guys think? Will Slaughterhouse make "The Cut"?

Lockdown is a LOCK to return for Haunt 2010.

Necropolis: The City of the Dead. New for Haunt 2010.

"Fallout Shelter" - "The denizens are insane and they haven't seen the sun in decades. True terror in the atomic age." - Designing your fears by Daniel Miller (Lockdown)!

"Sleepy Hollow Mountain" - Log Ride

"Ghosts and ghouls, witches and goblins, long-legged beasts and things that go bump in the night...take a dark ride through haunted Sleepy Hollow. The witching hour is at hand and the legends of long ago haunt the living. Specters and witches are on your heels as you try to out run The Headless Horseman of Sleepy Hollow. Can you keep your wits? Or will you lose your head?"

Brought to you by Haunt Designer, David Ortiz (Dia De Los Muertos)!

New Maze for Haunt 2010 - "Virus Z" - Fiesta Plaza explodes with a brand new zombie nightmare. The virus is out and the end is near...Virus Z - enter the barricaded town of Pleasanton where the virus has turned the entire population into ravenous zombies. *Fiesta Village Virus Z - from the insane mind of Brooke Walters - designer of Doll Factory and Terror of London!

RT @TPAMagazine: TPA EXCLUSIVE: NEW FOR HAUNT 2010: "Sleepy Hollow Mountain" - New theme for the Log Ride by David Ortiz! Details here: ...

For those keeping score - Quarantine, Alien & Pyromaniax are out. Virus Z, Fallout Shelter &Sleepy Hollow Mountain are in.
    So what do you all think???

Personally, I'm glad Lockdown is back. It was one of the best mazes last year and the talent was really good. Glad Alien is out, it was way past its time (and please no more shooting mazes!). Sad about Pyromaniax, but excited about Sleepy Hollow! That should be pretty awesome.

Virus Z sounds pretty interesting, seems like there will be fast moving monsters chasing after you (and also sounds like half Quarantine). Speaking of Quarantine, glad that's gone but will miss the little show pieces. Two years seems like the max for these movie tie-ins. Fallout Shelter seems pretty interesting too. So we'll see zombies dressed like they're from the 1950s?

Not happy about Dia de los Muertos, for me that was the most boring maze last year. Terror of London too. Huge wide open spaces and ZERO monsters around.

I'm kind of eh on Slaughterhouse, though the scaracters there are always pretty good.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

Re: Knott's Halloween Haunt 2010!

This was a week ago and I'm barely hearing this.
    Sleepy Hollow Mountain = DREAM COME TRUE.
    Good God, I cannot wait for the Haunting season this year!!!!

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

I'm pretty dang excited!!! I'm really looking forward to Sleepy Hollow Mountain. I never was to crazy for pyromaniacs and i'm happy for the Fallout Shelter maze that sounds wicked cool!!! October can't come soon enough i'm totally obsessed with Haunt lol!!!
    Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
    I love True Blood sundays!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

i'm REALLY surprised that Slaughterhouse is coming back...when we rode the Stagecoach in March you could see all the props inside its location, they typically are left out year-round...but in May when we rode the Stagecoach you couldn't see ANYTHING

i thought for sure this spelled doom for Slaughterhouse, but apparantly it's on its way back for 2010
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• aka the scorpion eater!

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post
    i'm REALLY surprised that Slaughterhouse is coming back...when we rode the Stagecoach in March you could see all the props inside its location, they typically are left out year-round...but in May when we rode the Stagecoach you couldn't see ANYTHING

i thought for sure this spelled doom for Slaughterhouse, but apparantly it's on its way back for 2010
    As I said, maybe they are moving it to a different location, Although I am just happy they brought it back and its probably just going to be put back where it usually is at the front... I didnt like it at first, but it kinda grew on me last season and really enjoyed it... But somehow, I am getting the feeling this year we will be seeing chainsaws in it... and if so, I will still love the maze but I will be petrified... LOL!
    Add me... I dont bite LOL!
    http://tamasurvivor.tumblr.com/

http://www.youtube.com/tamasurvivor
    http://www.facebook.com/TAMAsurvivor

Commence Dragulation... Dragulation complete!!

• Senior Minion

Blog Entries

Sounds great cant wait to go to this and Horror Nights!!!

• MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Don't diss my bonnet

the location of my profile picture is Knott's in 1972, i'm about 10 months old.

Quote Originally Posted by tamasurvivor View Post
    As I said, maybe they are moving it to a different location, Although I am just happy they brought it back and its probably just going to be put back where it usually is at the front... I didnt like it at first, but it kinda grew on me last season and really enjoyed it... But somehow, I am getting the feeling this year we will be seeing chainsaws in it... and if so, I will still love the maze but I will be petrified... LOL!
    i'll have to find out if my friend will be back as the "old lady" with the walker in front of the maze..she prolly won't know until after rehire, but gawd was she hilarious
    Will there be screams when the sun sets,
    -=Is It October Yet?=-

Quote Originally Posted by Tinkermonkey
    elly is the ultimate nerdy girl. But she makes it sexy
    Quote Originally Posted by pratt55
    Elly is adorkable.

• You're late for TEAAA!!!!

or perhaps it's just getting a new layout. i hope so because i didn't like the original one so much.

• Halloween Haunt Fan!

Or maybe they will but a twist on Slaughterhouse like they did with Asylum Making it Asylum: Lock Down, i wonder, Do you think there is still new updates on mazes to be relased to us or have told us everything new for this year?
    Counting down the days to Halloween Haunt!!!! Knotts Berry Farm
    I love True Blood sundays!

awesome, i'll prepair to join

• Waiting Since 1992

So. EXCITED. I haven't been to a HH in....4 years, GAH! Too long. I cannot WAIT.

Pretty excited for this year except when they mentioned cornstalkers .. well we cant all get what we want. Looking forward to scaring this year. I wouldnt bet on slaughter getting a chainsaw.. from what i remember there was originally a chainsaw planned in its first year but was removed.

• He Gets The Job Done

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by elly View Post

They have to take it down because if they leave it up all year long they have to count it as another building and pay extra money for it to stay up, I believe.

• Some imagination, huh?

More updates from the Knott's Berry Farm Twitter you've all probably seen, but I'm gonna put them here anyway.

Haunt Maze #1 - Sleepy Hollow Mountain - Log Ride - New for 2010. Journey down a furious flume to escape the Headless Horseman!
    Haunt Maze #2 - Fallout Shelter - Reflection Lake - descend into the earth for an encounter with mutants and horrors unseen for decades..
    Haunt Maze #3 - Virus Z - Fiesta Plaza - The infected undead have overrun the town. There. Is. No. Escape.
    Maze #4 - Lockdown - The nightmare prison returns to incarcerate your fears for 2010.
    Maze #5 - Cornstalkers - Stage Coach Trail - The corn will grow again; the evil will return
    Haunt Maze #6 - Terror of London - Mystery Lodge - the award winning masterpiece returns for year 2. A must scream!
    Maze #7 - Dia De Los Muertos - Bumper Cars - The South of the Border Horror returns for mora. (I mean more)
    Maze #8 - Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizarre - Xcelerator - The Clowns return for more mayhem.
    Maze #9 - Slaughterhouse - Back for another helping of murderous menu madness!
    Maze #10 - Labyrinth - Balloon Race - Lose yourself again in the twisting passages...
    Maze #11 - Black Widow's Cavern - Mine Ride - Spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders, spiders......
    Maze #12 - The Doll Factory - Wilderness Dance Hall - Another year of Playtime.
    Maze #13 - Club Blood - Drink once more the crimson....
    Sounds good to me!

• always a monster

hey kritter

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast