Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Talking OMG! Knott's Scary Farm Hanging (spoilers)

If you are going to Haunt and don't wish to have the Hanging spoiled, please turn back now!!!!!

Just went to the opening night of Knotts Scary Farm yesterday and saw the show "The Hanging." Been watching "The Hanging" for 5 years straight. Love it.

If you guys don't know what the "Hanging" is about? Well, it's a parody show that makes fun of last/this year Pop Culture in a hilarious way.

Last year, they made fun of Murphy the Dragon. Now, this time they make fun of DCA World of Color.

They love to incorporate their neighboring park Disneyland in their show every single year.

We also saw Tony Baxter walking around yesterday in one of the haunted attraction maze. Guess he loves to see what Knotts has to offer this year in new mazes and shows probably.

So, here's the video from yesterday of them making fun of WOC first:

It's best when you double-click on the video to make the screen a lot bigger than watching from this small screen that micechat has set-up.

YouTube - Knott's Scary Farm 2010 - The Hanging Parody World of Color in HD

If you guys haven't seen "The Hanging" yet? here's the video of yesterday Hanging. I will upload the full show later on. But, here are some scenes that are funny.

YouTube - The Hanging 2010 - Knotts Scary Farm in HD - Funny Scenes from the Hanging

If you guys are nothing planning to go to Knotts or can't make it, I have uploaded the FULL Show to my youtube account: there are 3 parts to the video.

YouTube - The Hanging 2010 - Part 1 of 3 - Knotts Scary Farm 2010 - UpClose/zoom in HD
    Last edited by vincema; 09-27-2010 at 10:38 AM. Reason: have uploaded the full video
    First Trip To WDW 8/16/09-8/27/09 was the best!!

Re: OMG! Knott's Scary Farm has WORLD OF COLOR LIVE! Hilarious! Tony Baxter was there

Blahahahahahahahaha!!!!

•   
      MiceChat Round-Up Crew
      MiceChat Moderator
    • Unnatural and dreadful

Re: OMG! Knott's Scary Farm has WORLD OF COLOR LIVE! Hilarious! Tony Baxter was there

Muahahahahahahahahha I love Knott's, that was epic. Also, I've seen Tony at haunt as well...in his intro to the Knott's Preserved book, he talks about liking to go every year and enjoy the event.
    when the spooks have a midnight jamboree....

• Quiet As A Mouse!

It's a Secret........... Sssssssshhhhhhhh!!!!!!

Hi - Larious!!! Do you have a video of last year mentioning Murphy?
    I Get In. I Get Out. I Never Get Noticed!
    - From "Prep And Landing"

• "I Break Things"

As funny as it was... NOTHING will top what they did the year MSEP left...

The opening of Hanging was completely dark with several carts moving towards the stage in a slow moaning procession. The Mayor gets up and yells "This should be more cheerful". Suddenly all the carts light up with twinkling lights and they play the MSEP music. "NO NO NO I want a parade that ends this year"...
    "Happiness is a Low Water Level"

"Creating magical memories and making Managers cry since 1955!"

Hahahah!!! Perfect.

Hahahaha! It's just a bunch of water!

• Minion

too funny! looks like a couple of rainbirds! great spoof!

• Not-So-New Member

I love it!
    -Chris

• We Go On.

It's noooooo biigggg deeeaaaaal, it's just waaaaaaaaateeeeerrrrrrrrr!

They wish...

• Banned User

That is probably as close to World of Color as they will ever get. Knotts is so lame.

• hi!

the sad part: knotts' mockery of WoC looks better than Fantasmic!'s aging water effects.

Quote Originally Posted by DisneyMickey View Post
    That is probably as close to World of Color as they will ever get. Knotts is so lame.
    missing the point much?
    -plagued

• Minion

Hate to break it to you but back in the 90's Knotts had a waterworks show with synchronized lights and colors and fancy water fountains that was actually very good and this was 20 years BEFORE World of Color so honestly....who ripped off who?

• Darkride Devotee

Why is it so difficult for some Disney fans to take a joke?

I have great love and respect for the Disney parks, but I still have my sense of humor. If someone can't find any sort of fun in this parody, I truly feel sorry for them.

• Minion

Thats a funny parody

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast