• Future Indy Castmember

Knotts Scary Farm 2010 Review

I had the chance to go to Halloween Haunt last night.

It was really crowded than last year, but I still had fun. I linked up with the MC group and was given a spare VIP front-of-the line pass (Thanks Dusty!).

In the first hour alone, I went through 6 of the 11 mazes.

Below is the list of the things i've done in order with the rating of 1-5 stars:

The Doll Factory (2x) 4 out of 5 stars:

This maze impressed me last year and it still did this year. The girls are still hot.

Terror of London (2x) 5 out of 5 stars:

This is the 2nd year of this maze and it's still pretty impressive. The acting is well done as usual. The british accents were pretty good, and they taunted me.

Uncle Bobo's Big Top of the Bizzare (2x) 5 out of 5 stars:

I really have a fear of clowns. But I would prefer these clowns than the actual clowns. They made fun at e at every opportunity like the actors at Terror of London.

Slaughterhouse 3 out of 5 stars:
    The acting may be kind of weak, but the sets are very well done. The first time I went through, I was all alone for the first half of the maze.

Virus Z 5 out of 5 stars:

One of the new mazes this year. I really liked this maze. Nothing like a good old zombiefied maze to scare you! The acting was really well done. If I audition for the haunt next year, maybe I'll end up here.

Fallout Shelter (2x) 5 out of 5 stars:

This was a really creepy maze. The beginning was kind of funny with the 50's program about what to do in an even of a nuclear attack being played. One of the monsters remembered me from the first round when I went in the 2nd time.

Necropolis Scare Zone 3 out of 5 stars

It could use more monsters but it's a good idea.

Ghost Town Scare Zone 5 out of 5 stars

This scare zone never ceases to scare the crap out of me! Two chased me for a while near Silver Bullet. I finally lost them when I went to the nearest restroom while they went throught the Silver Bullet Tunnel looking for me.

The Hanging "Power to the People" 5 out of 5 stars

It's now become a tradition to watch this show everytime I go. I loved the World of Color parody (I even went "Aw come on!")!

Blood Drums 4 out of 5 stars

Essentialy the Haunt version of DL's Trash Can Trio, they were pretty good! The only problem was too much strobe lights.

Ed Alonzo's Psycho Circus of Magic and Mayhem 5 out of 5 stars
    One of the new shows this year, this was one of the best shows that the Haunt has offered! The dirty humor was really funny!

Inferno 1 out of 5 stars

This was the worse show ever. Of all time. The only plus is the ladies that does most of the fire acts.

Hacks! Die! Die! Die! 5 out of 5 stars

I've never laughed so hard at any theme park shows till I saw this. This show is an improv show at the Bird Cage Theater. Extreme Hiliarity to expect. Espicially if your picked on during the show.

Dia de Los Muertos Day of the Dead 4 out of 5 stars

Still impressive as last year. The only problem was the people going thru the maze.

Labyrinth 4 out of 5 stars

A fairy tale twisted, this maze is still good from last year. The rock monster AA looks better this year.

Lockdown 5 out of 5 stars

This is were I learned that Knotts had a prision . Still pretty good. All of the orange shirts I found lying around had the Knotts logo showing. Bad show?

Club Blood 3 out of 5 stars

Kind of weak this year. The vampire dancer was pretty hot though.

After the last maze, me and what was left of the MC group (2 of them) went to have the breakfast buffet at the Chicken Dinner place. It's actually pretty good for what it's worth ($10.95 per person). Sad I couldn't stay longer for more (I only had one plate so I can get to the pick up area to get picked up).

Duffeteer Society of Tenders, Artists & Romantics
    Check out the
    MICECHAT Duffy Forum
    Bringing the Love since January 10, 2011

The world is a treasure trove of places.
    The colors of Earth, Sea and Sky. Beauty i'm told, is ours to behold. In the wonderful world of color.
    Indy Ride Count: 2211
    World of Color Count: 74

• Merry 2014!

Re: Knotts Scary Farm 2010 Review

9 out of 18 attractions and mazes rated 5 stars. Impressive haunt. Thanks for the review.
    Sig by Poisonedapples!

15 minutes from the park that started it all

Re: Knotts Scary Farm 2010 Review

Agreed with nearly all of your ratings and reviews
    All around, a good haunt this year
    And yo can't really beat the price online for what you get